• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Fog and Dew save the day.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    Only place crap insurance will payout is if the entire farm had real bad hail and you're below your coverage.

It's a win-win for insurance companies.
    Horse hockey, if you below average for whatever reason you collect, you expect cheques on good crop?

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
      Since I've bee 5 years old looking thru the window pane

There's been debt growing in the fields every years the same !
      I spend most my time drinkin' liquor...

Hopin' this year ends quicker.

Comment

Every time I read this thread title I get Sinead O’Connor stuck in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          Only place crap insurance will payout is if the entire farm had real bad hail and you're below your coverage.

It's a win-win for insurance companies.
          Crap Insurance pays out every single year in the swamp. No hail needed.
          Last edited by Dr Tone; Jul 29, 2020, 22:09.

Comment

Bring on the heat baby🌞👍

I’ll take all the heat I can. Humidity, rain, fog, clouds, and calm days can disappear for ten days and I’ll be happy. Been cutting hay like crazy and we got 60 hours without rain and it was fantastic. Finally able to load out grain since the yard is dry-ish and I don’t mind cleaning the flat bottoms out I just wish it wasn’t in the afternoon when the bin runs out😉

Currently sprinkling.......... again but looks like a couple kinda decent days are coming. Gotta stop every hour or two to clean the discbine rad screen since it plugs with mosquitoes. Mowing down more frogs than mice which is different.

Amazing how different things are across the prairie. I’ve got knee high corn, canola that’s going to be dukeing it out with Jack Frost, and hayfields begging me to shave them. Another fun year for sure.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...