• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30+ next two weeks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 degrees and pure sunshine and little wind!
    If you have cutter bees this is what you would call a Grand$ day You would prefer to have them early in July but better late then never😀

Comment

Well I guess this year no Regina exhibition Rain.

Yields dropping every day sask ag will say it’s just a few pockets.

Comment

Sunny and hot for 3 days, wow, what is that. Lots of hay down but it's so muggy it's not drying. Still better than measuring rain in feet not inches. Gonna be hard on the crops with next to no root structures.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
          Dear BAYER:

I just finished spraying fungicide a little while ago. Now it is 30+ degrees everyday and the crop doesn't look right. Is there a spray for that?
          Would be awesome to have long term forecast eh ????
          If one would have only known ...
          the best fungicide in the world is the sun 🌞, yup that evil sun .

Comment

I'll be straight cutting durum in few weeks only a few green patches left in the field. 2 super b's a quarter should do it the trucker will have to find something else to do. Some canola just going into bloom this week. Its been hanging on with our biggest rain event of half an inch. Won't be pretty if we don't catch a thunderstorm might just keel over. Subsoil moisture is non existent.
            Last edited by biglentil; Jul 28, 2020, 21:33.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post

There it is... the dreaded 100°f with 15-20mph wind. Still 2.5hrs to peak heat of the day. Late seeded is going to be in deep shit!
              Better pull that emergency button!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...