• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bayer joins list of carbon capture payments

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    SO while everyone fights the carbon tax....no one is engaging the government that imposed it to get an offer for the efforts farmers make environmentally...

We would rather argue about the fact that we should be paid ?

And buy into the nonsense that the province has no money while they commit 4 billion to 300 farmers .
    Just called to order propane for grain drying, Trudeau/Morneau carbon tax is now 4.6 cents/litre for propane.

Will be 8.3 cents/litre in 2022!!! The Liberals have a carbon tax capture program.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
      Want to pay to do tillage? This is a very bad idea. We have no property rights, everyone will get rich except us. We will get regulated to death. Next thing you know it'll be "pay the man $20/acre" to harrow. Didn't this get talked about earlier this spring and contract was posted? It was loaded against the farmer. Just like the CROW the payment can disappear and the regulation stays in place. I am strongly opposed to any program especially if it gets pushed in on crop insurance and ag stab administration. Govts change and you could literally have Chuck telling you what can or can not do on your farm.
      You have summed it up excellent.
      What do you think would be the surcharge when a guy clears 40 acres of bush or takes out a few tree lines?

Comment

If I got my 500000 plus and had to pay 40000 to clear some bush on a corner. I would do it.

Farmers need to wake up companies are pushing the gov both federal and prov into a system and it's not in the farmers best interest. Farmer 10 dollars middle man 50 gov 9. WAKE UP.

Comment

Why even bother working up the bush????? Do that at home.....hahaha.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...