• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morneau's .." i made a mistake " ....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
    If you look at the posts usually it’s the pro trump gang bringing up the comparison. When I post it’s not a distraction I have enough brains to handle more than one conversation maybe some don’t???? Has their been a more morally bankrupt politician than trump? No!!! I guess financially as well!!!
    Please identify the exact scandal whereby Trump took federal monies or taxpayer funds and directly lined his own pockets.

I can wait.

Comment

... I have enough brains to handle more than one conversation maybe some don’t???? ...
      Interesting that you felt that it was necessary to tell us.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
        Interesting that you felt that it was necessary to tell us.
        Interesting your not able to say so!
        Some can only work with what they have I guess

Comment

Interesting your not able to say so!
          Some can only work with what they have I guess
          How’s the crops your way ?
          Certain posters just want to ramble on and on and on about politics.
          Most of the rest of us actually share crop info and marketing Tips quite often
          There seriously needs to be a political thread separate from this one.
          Then all the political hacks can flame away there and leave this to actual farm related issues

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            How’s the crops your way ?
            Certain posters just want to ramble on and on and on about politics.
            Most of the rest of us actually share crop info and marketing Tips quite often
            There seriously needs to be a political thread separate from this one.
            Then all the political hacks can flame away there and leave this to actual farm related issues
            Politics affects our farms as much or more than many factors.

Dry early too wet now
            Flax. Thin very late
            Canary thin very late
            Canola liberty better than roundup last year opposite liberty likes water more than roundup?
            Peas viper injury really showing up on heavy rain stressed areas interesting assure sprayer fields hurt even more and no wasn’t sprayed in cold window of application either.
            Barley very good
            Oats very good excellent
            Lentils mixed bag disease and hail injury
            Trump is a dink! Truduea is a dope !

Comment

Politics affects our farms as much or more than many factors.

Dry early too wet now
              Flax. Thin very late
              Canary thin very late
              Canola liberty better than roundup last year opposite liberty likes water more than roundup?
              Peas viper injury really showing up on heavy rain stressed areas interesting assure sprayer fields hurt even more and no wasn’t sprayed in cold window of application either.
              Barley very good
              Oats very good excellent
              Lentils mixed bag disease and hail injury
              Trump is a dink! Truduea is a dope !
              Pretty much the same as here . 👍👍

Comment

I stopped growing wheat due to the fact that where we had wheat in rotation we were finding much higher fusarium carrying over to the soil and affecting root rot etc in lentils and peas. Experts say that’s not supposed to be but it is we ve seen it repeatedly. We were losing too much in pulses
                And tired of rhe grade shitshow and waiting for movement.

Comment

Fuz takes a lot from canary seed. Test the light seeds that don’t fill and float out the back of combine. Probably a good amount of fuz in them

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                    Fuz takes a lot from canary seed. Test the light seeds that don’t fill and float out the back of combine. Probably a good amount of fuz in them
                    Yes we had that also but so far micros and fungicide seem to be doing a good job on them.

Comment

I stopped growing wheat due to the fact that where we had wheat in rotation we were finding much higher fusarium carrying over to the soil and affecting root rot etc in lentils and peas. Experts say that’s not supposed to be but it is we ve seen it repeatedly. We were losing too much in pulses
                      And tired of rhe grade shitshow and waiting for movement.
                      Exactly what I seen 6 - 7 years ago.
                      “Experts” still won’t admit the issue

Comment

Stealing

Doesn’t matter who you support or believe in but this is wrong. We bring up our kids and try and teach them what is right and what is wrong. I guess that doesn’t apply to the Trudeau liberals.
                        We as tax payers need this changed. An example must be set in Ottawa and charges have to be laid. No real penalty so far so why quit. Anybody else would be charged.

Comment

She never had the Scam Virus... total F*CKING lies just to allow The TURD to self isolate in his cottage, hiding from questions to GIVE away BORROWED money to Liberal Losers! For Votes of course!

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...