• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PM's mother Margaret and brother Alexandre were both paid to speak at WE Charity

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premier Moe is on the hotseat too now.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Premier Moe is on the hotseat too now.
      Thats because he has to line his pockets....the WE charity allows politicians to do that...pull from government coffers fo a feel good thing and put some in a paper bag...

Its really too bad the NDP couldn't get a leader and put a run on this corrupt Saskatchewan government.

How much do you think will be scammed through this 4 billion dollar irrigation scam?

Bill Boyd ran a trial run...worked out pretty good for him...

Comment

Furrow

"Paul Martin had his own agenda as well , don’t kid yourself .
        His little shipping fleet never paid a dime to the Canadian tax coffers ."

So who would you like leading Canada, a businessman who was reducing the national deficit with couple of "WARTS" or the two toads who came after Martin?

Ab5

Your post was well said. I noticed the ridiculous posts immediately stopped, it obviously resonated with Social Conservatives coming from you.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          I would define it as anyone who thinks a federal party should run on a social conservative platform in the year 2020. You are welcome to hold whatever views you like, but stop ruining the chances of a potentially fiscal conservative government by associating them with social views inconsistent with most Canadians in 2020. And stop giving the leftwing media ammunition to use against fiscal conservatives. We have an economic crisis to solve. The social issues won't matter if the country collapses economically. Put the greater good ahead of your personal beliefs, or else we will be stuck with Trudeau or worse forever.
          We're past the tipping point,,,

the havenot's, the takers,,, now have the voting power over the haves and the maker's, they can now vote themselves more "free" stuff, more "free" services, more government jobs, more free cash money(just as we've seen in the covid bailout)
          Those who now have the voting power, don't care about debt, debt is inconsequential to them, they also don't care about higher taxes, other than wanting them to go up so they can get more "free" stuff.

Which wood tick, on a tick infested moose is worried they're taking too much free blood? No matter how many, not one tick ever thinks it'll be the tick that kills the moose. It's all about taking what you can get. now.

Comment

WE update breaking;

https://twitter.com/nspector4/status/1283265452760690693 https://twitter.com/nspector4/status/1283265452760690693

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
              What liberal faults have I dismissed? Talk is cheap, how about pointing out the post(s) where I have dismissed Liberal faults. And since I do not appreciate being publicly accused of lying please back up your slanderous claim that I am lying about ever voting conservative or working on a PC campaign.

Since you seem to consider yourself to be self empowered to determine who can be considered conservative and who can't, please provide that criteria you use. What are the conservative principles that must be adhered to be a conservative and what beliefs automatically disqualifies you from being conservative?
              You have never posted about any of Trudeau's f--kups. Lavscam, Agha khan, gropergate, blackface, Wescam. And if a thread is started when someone is talking about it you bring up past conservative transgressions and Trump.

I am not trashing you for not being conservative enough, I am pointing out that I have never seen a post that could be considered remotely conservative. No worries about debt and deficits. No concern about effective trade deals vs injecting language that has no business being in a trade deal. Who cares if a trade deal is named "Progressive or not".

Forget Trump, I have stated several times that I dislike the guy, I can't vote for him and wouldn't if I could.

Comment

Ever notice when politicians hire family its always for the cushiest gig you can imagine. I mean if Maggie was so destitute she could have been hired to count moose up north or something.

Nope, $10k for a 5 min speech.

The use of these funds is concerning, but this WE cult is much more disturbing. Thats a liberal propaganda arm directed right into the minds of our youth. I mean trudeau has personally spent more time and money on this cause than anything else in canada including our oil gas and ag industries. Makes me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  ..............The use of these funds is concerning, but this WE cult is much more disturbing. Thats a liberal propaganda arm directed right into the minds of our youth. I mean trudeau has personally spent more time and money on this cause than anything else in canada including our oil gas and ag industries. Makes me sick.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hitler-youth.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	769952

Nothing like the malleability of a young impressionable mind.
                  Last edited by farmaholic; Jul 15, 2020, 17:47.

Comment

A day after Bloc leader calls for PM to step aside, looks like skippy wasnt able to pay him off to avoid the committees investigating WE scam. PMs cbc cronies dig up sex scandal for Mr Blanchet. Skippy might regret making enemies out of the bloc.

https://twitter.com/AndrewLawton/status/1283440203416457219

Also WE cancels all future events. Hopefully that cult folds fast.

Comment

Well isnt that weird.

WE has accumulated 43M worth of prime toronto RE. Submitted the original charity proposal which appears to have been tweaked by the govt so they won the soul sourced contract. Pay to the crook brothers Kielberger twice what was disclosed last week.

Our brave face of the scamdemic Mrs Tam even hired WE charity for unspecified services. Why would a public health official need to hire a shady charity.

https://www.rebelnews.com/exclusive_dr_tam_hired_we_charity_for_unspecified_ services

Comment

Got quite on the left all of a sudden around here
                        LOL 😂

Comment

CNN story on the scandals.

https://apple.news/AhapWiE7DRNO7NVWtL_ZDqQ

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            Well isnt that weird.

WE has accumulated 43M worth of prime toronto RE. Submitted the original charity proposal which appears to have been tweaked by the govt so they won the soul sourced contract. Pay to the crook brothers Kielberger twice what was disclosed last week.

Our brave face of the scamdemic Mrs Tam even hired WE charity for unspecified services. Why would a public health official need to hire a shady charity.

https://www.rebelnews.com/exclusive_dr_tam_hired_we_charity_for_unspecified_ services
                            If Dr. Tam hired WE for pandemic advice that would make sense.
                            It will be interesting to hear the lefties defend how a WE charity/cult should own 43M in Toronto Real Estate.

Comment

That’s simple - shelter for for all the children they are saving world wide....

Actually, pretty damn simple - they are all crooks, anyone who thinks these charities and foundations are set up to do good and not for the benefit of the primary stakeholders give your head a shake.

I have very few charities I donate to and they are focused on medical research and cures; although I am sometimes skeptical I how my money is spent I do it because research costs money.

I think you can make a bigger impact directly helping those who need a hand up; flipping a couple dollars to drug addict does nothing; hiring a single mother and paying her well for a doing a good job helps her; helping a kid get an education by giving them a bonus that covers their text books for a year helps, helping kids afford sports is good. Providing a reference for someone who needs a chance and you know can do a good job but never gets a shot - great return on that...

Paying kids to volunteer, kids buying trinkets and attending “WE” and other similar brainwashing events - complete waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by RTK View Post
                                That’s simple - shelter for for all the children they are saving world wide....

Actually, pretty damn simple - they are all crooks, anyone who thinks these charities and foundations are set up to do good and not for the benefit of the primary stakeholders give your head a shake.

I have very few charities I donate to and they are focused on medical research and cures; although I am sometimes skeptical I how my money is spent I do it because research costs money.

I think you can make a bigger impact directly helping those who need a hand up; flipping a couple dollars to drug addict does nothing; hiring a single mother and paying her well for a doing a good job helps her; helping a kid get an education by giving them a bonus that covers their text books for a year helps, helping kids afford sports is good. Providing a reference for someone who needs a chance and you know can do a good job but never gets a shot - great return on that...

Paying kids to volunteer, kids buying trinkets and attending “WE” and other similar brainwashing events - complete waste of time.
                                This Click image for larger version

Name:	up arrow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	769961

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...