• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Canada Day 🇨🇦

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GALAXIE500
    I am hoping to go for a spin in the Galaxie today ![ATTACH]6314[/ATTACH]
    Looking good! What year and engine? I am guessing a “67 to 69” but would need to see the grill. Does it have hide away headlights?

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
      Great full and thankful to live in the country we do.

Picked up my new toy yesterday, going out today to enjoy it with family and friends.

Big Zee’s Bar and Grill.
      Nice. What lake will you launch her in?

Comment

Thomson Lake, west of Assiniboia. Have a seasonal spot there.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
          How's fishing off a pontoon boat?? Serious question.
          Tossing up between a fishing boat, fish an' ski or a pontoon.
          They make pontoons for fishing. I’m not into fishing, this one is for recreational fun. 25’ 200 HP HO Yamaha four stroke.
          Had a blast today on it, even had BBQ on it.
          The ride is unbelievable.

Comment

Three pontoons?

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
              Three pontoons?
              Yes! Dealers are selling more of them then two pontoons.

Comment

Originally posted by AC man View Post
                Looking good! What year and engine? I am guessing a “67 to 69” but would need to see the grill. Does it have hide away headlights?
                Good morning. That is a 68 Galaxie XL, with a 302. The car is a survivor with 44,000 original miles, and drives like a new one . 20 + mpg all day and the radio can pick up stations from Great Falls to Edmonton. She's got the hideaway headlights , console shift, buckets , power windows , and it is the nicest Ford I have ever owned. I also have a 68 Galaxie 500 with a 428 big block.

Comment

Originally posted by GALAXIE500 View Post
                  Good morning. That is a 68 Galaxie XL, with a 302. The car is a survivor with 44,000 original miles, and drives like a new one . 20 + mpg all day and the radio can pick up stations from Great Falls to Edmonton. She's got the hideaway headlights , console shift, buckets , power windows , and it is the nicest Ford I have ever owned. I also have a 68 Galaxie 500 with a 428 big block.
                  My dad brought a brand new 70 Galaxie XL with a 429 4b carb. This one was premium gas ⛽️ only. It had bucket seats,console and the hideaway headlights. I can remember that you were put back in your seat when you wanted to giver. Car still in the family but my sister doesn’t want to sell it to me. Have fun with yours!

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
                    Yes! Dealers are selling more of them then two pontoons.
                    Same here , guys running the 250’s like yours up to 300 hp on em 👍

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...