• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Norway plans big expansion of Arctic oil exploration

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Since Steve Harper signed us on to the G7 agreement to stop using oil as an energy source by 2100, are you going to torture him too? LMAO
    Defend Norway chuck. Find a peer reviewed article and post it.

Harper only signed off on that pledge due to lefty pressure. It will take until 2100 long to pay off the green investments we have already made.

Comment

What no PEER reviewed by 97% of GRETA experts to rebut, counter Norway oil? Come on CC.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
        Need to gather chuckles and skippies, tie them on a stoneboat and run them back and forth with a peppy boat on a dugout till they glug and moan, “Uncle” Saves waterboarding in a facility. Cost cutting. Who’s got a peppy boat for the first run at the National Oil
        Woke? Could have thousands of woking events on farms all summer. One suggestion from a Viking. Every once in awhile the old urge to put on my helmet rises in my warrior heritage. Alive and well it is. Pars.
        It is good to see the fruits of my labors paying off, only a couple of weeks ago I played matchmaker between Chuck and Parsley on the interesting arrangement thread, and now look at the fun and games they are playing, so rewarding to see them hit it off so well, just like back in the CWB days. And cost conscious too!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...