• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oil Patch Surprise

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil Patch Surprise

Seamus O’Regan must have got his head examined. He just came out and said, “Canada’s economy is not going to recover until the oil patch recovers”. I am speechless.

But I am going to speak anyway. I am sure what he is trying to say is, “I wanna help my friend Brian Tobin so I’ll say we’ll get the oil sector perking but actually what I am thinking is I will help Brian, nothing for the West”.
    Last edited by sumdumguy; Jun 23, 2020, 06:58.

What a lieberal that said something that makes sense. Wow first time for everything.

Comment

Umm me thinks they want to nationalize the industry. There's always a motive for the lies a politician spews, and who are we kidding, what would a former morning talk show host know about economics? There's so many levers they want to pull right now to see what it does.

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

Here's the playbook that the narrative comes from

Comment

I was half asleep this morning watching the news , when a headline scrolled across the bottom, not sure but I think it said to some effect that "PM states pandemic gives Canada opportunity to reshape."

Comment

If true.....what will we reshape into. ...

A country with people throwing rocks in protest ?

Sitting around watching Netflix which is the equivalent to Africans waiting for Unicef to provide something while the country's leader leads a life of riches?

That is as stupid as anything Trump says.

Comment

The Great Reset. Hmmmm
            Very noble ideas.
            One small hurdle.
            Even a Gene Roddenberry script recognized the problems created by human nature and instinct.
            Fairness is not a commodity everyone agrees to buy and hold.
            Someone who's lived insulated from life at it's basic wouldn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
              Umm me thinks they want to nationalize the industry. There's always a motive for the lies a politician spews, and who are we kidding, what would a former morning talk show host know about economics? There's so many levers they want to pull right now to see what it does.
              Attempt to nationalize the industry again? Albertans, I mean Canadians, are so nice. Don't want to rock any boats. Its ok.

Separation is bad, abuse good in the name of being Canadian so you can tell 3rd world countries how you love sht and abuse. Its the Canadian way.

Comment

I think Shameless O Reagan hangs around with someone that once said....

The budget will balance itself

I think its the same guy that says uhmmm ah ah ahhhhmmmmm

Comment

This may be rude....but he was either drunk or experiencing it differently without lube. .or both

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    This may be rude....but he was either drunk or experiencing it differently without lube. .or both
                    I think you may be right. This gang is out to destroy the oil industry. They can live without oil, I guess.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...