• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like a lot of what trump does

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like a lot of what trump does

But boy does he need a speech writer and no more off the cuff stuff.

Dindnt do himself many favours in Tulsa was beamed live here.

Early days in election campaign

Thread title took guts there big guy lol.
    Say what you want but it wouldn't be hard to beat the wet noodle we have.
    Bets are Trump for better or worse.

Comment

Well here is a Biden rally for perspective. I would say Trump did pretty good coaxing 6000 people to come out hiding from fake scamdemic with the threat of violence from antifa and BLM.

10M people watched the livestreams.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EbFRc7XXYAM1cun.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	769860
      Last edited by jazz; Jun 21, 2020, 20:33.

Comment

Yeah jazz Agree

But kinda thought trump could have done way better with a bit more preparation and message.

Most of protesters according to a political anyalst here are or would have been sanders voters believers and faithful , suggested they may not vote at all. Big plus for trump if they don’t.

Comment

Comment

Everyone capable of rational though likes a lot of what president Trump does. What is scary is that he is the only thing standing between us and a future life lived like people do in no go zones where lawlessness and anarchy reigns all around the world. People in Seattle, Minneapolis, and New York and even trawna are getting a taste of this right now. Enjoy what you voted for twits. Trouble for the president is that so much of what the democraps do is so phenomenally stupid that he can't resist poking fun at it. It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

Comment

And this may replace sinking Trump ....

Creepy Joe ... ah well he will fit in with Peter Pan ruining the show here in Canada lol

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                Everyone capable of rational though likes a lot of what president Trump does. What is scary is that he is the only thing standing between us and a future life lived like people do in no go zones where lawlessness and anarchy reigns all around the world. People in Seattle, Minneapolis, and New York and even trawna are getting a taste of this right now. Enjoy what you voted for twits. Trouble for the president is that so much of what the democraps do is so phenomenally stupid that he can't resist poking fun at it. It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.
                Yes, it boils down to 4 more years of TDS or complete and total anarchy under Joe Xiden.

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
                  Yes, it boils down to 4 more years of TDS or complete and total anarchy under Joe Xiden.
                  You have not noticed anarchy ? 120000 dead Americans. High unemployment, trade wars , broken foreign relations and racial unrest.

Comment

If you want the virus to go away vote Biden. You would have never even heard about it if he were president.

Comment

If you viewed him right side up , you might think differently. L.o.l.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        If you want the virus to go away vote Biden. You would have never even heard about it if he were president.
                        Yeah, there might only have been 120 dead.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                          Yeah, there might only have been 120 dead.
                          Lol
                          One thing for sure he would have maintained the unrest in the Middle East and continued to be a major cause of millions of refugees like his predecessors Obama and Hillary
                          Both have their sore spots ... like all politicians

Comment

I was impressed anyone came with all the craziness and genuine worry for their safety. I listened to most of the speech and I have to say I enjoy a world leader being even mildly incorrect.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...