• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Tolerant

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Tolerant

I'm not sure if the children doing that abuse should have been hugged more or spanked more. Either way they were raised badly.

Comment

That’s The future generation.

I try to stay out of personal stuff but cant see why people support them, protest with them etc etc.

How can anyone over age of 25 support there ideologies.

Beats me maybe I’m a redneck banjo playing hillbilly.

Comment

The tolerance shown is incredible by that officer
        Zero accountability And respect by people doing things like this . Sickening actually.
        Virtually antagonizing that officer to get a reaction to make the cops look bad then have msm only show one side .
        Unbelievable where this is going .
        Yes some of these cops go too far for sure but this is also so very wrong .

Comment

A dumb comment by me and hypothetical, hopefully won’t anger chuck etc, but how easy would it be for one of those kids to carry a blade and inflict serious injury to policeman or worse.

Then we have a situation.

Comment

This is way worse....

Comment

And their BULLSHIT society destroying STUPID protests are increasing infections in Australia... https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/coronavirus/2020/06/19/victoria-virus-infections-spike/ https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/coronavirus/2020/06/19/victoria-virus-infections-spike/

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                This is way worse...
                Fixed the link

Comment

Two Troopers , two RCMP against "chief Adams" are barely able to control the situation! Who could blame them for KILLING the SOB when the PERP can kill them! Black Belt Chief Adams could have laid out the two RCMP according to my Brown Belt wife! Took Karate for 19 years and studied every situation!

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                    Fixed the link

That had absolutely zero to do with race but it will get spun that way guaranteed.
                    Officers were extremely professional until that person resisted lawful arrest .... again it will get twisted

Comment

This guy looks more than just drunk. Puts up a pretty good fight, maybe jacked on some illegal substance too.

If choke holds get banned might as well forget about trying to subdue someone by wrestling them cause thats the only way to stop something like this.

Taser seems to be a pretty poor weapon.

I still think trying to cuff a drunk person is going to end badly more times than not. Is there not an alternative? Maybe a wink during the sobriety test and one officer can disable the vehicle and take the keys at least and then tell the guy to sit on the curb. If the immediate goal is to get him off the road, that would do the trick same as arresting him.

If he decides to run into the bushes, you have his face in camera and all his details from his license. Have swat team show up to his residence.
                      Last edited by jazz; Jun 19, 2020, 20:15.

Comment

I have no idea what to say anymore. Delinquents taunting authority. Cops killing people unnecessarily at times. People not respecting law officers and situations escalating, risking lives as a result . The shoot out was different from Floyd's episode. Each case has to be judged by its own set of circumstances.

Seems we are in a degree of a state of anarchy.

Society is deteriorating. To a degree it has been for a while.

True human instinct is beginning to show it's ugly self, we have been programmed/ taught to behave and act a certain way....socialized----"domesticated".

Where are we going?

Comment

People have always had thoughts about events that affect their lives, some good, some bad.

The internet, especially chat rooms, reinforce negative aggression that can lead to mob action.

Keyboards stirring the pot.

It just wouldn't be the same if we had to put our comments in an envelope and mail them into a moderator to read on the radio.

The Chucker would have a callus on his tongue from licking stamps.

Comment

Number 1. They need to take the keys out of the car.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...