• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saving ourselves says PM Justin!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a collection of pre android Blackberrys, accepting offers... still work fine on Agriville.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      I have a collection of pre android Blackberrys, accepting offers... still work fine on Agriville.

Ever wonder why Blackberry went broke?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        The tracing app is supposed to be voluntary, but I hear its bundled with the iOS update.

Imaine going to the store then coming home with a message to go self isolate or be faced with prison.

Justin just loves something like this. Trial run looks like. Leave your phone at home I guess.
        You hear? What Apple has actually done is added an Exposure Notification API to iOS 13.5 not an app that is automatically tracking you.

What You Need to Do to Use Exposure Notification

Apps that use Apple's exposure notification API should be available in the near future following the release of iOS 13.5, an update that has the API to allow public health authorities to incorporate the API into their COVID-19 apps.

Exposure Notification is a feature that's off by default in iOS 13.5, and actually using the API requires you to download an app from a verified health authority. Many countries are developing country and state-specific apps that users can download.

Without an app that you explicitly download and opt in to using, the Exposure Notification API on the *iPhone* doesn't do anything at this time. Once you've downloaded an app and consented to using it, the Exposure Notification feature will become active on your smartphone.

Comment

The liberals would not lie about this would they ???? Lol

Comment

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/how-check-if-your-iphone-secretly-coronavirus-tracker

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...