• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Race allegations...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Race allegations...

NDP and the Bloc are locking horns right now .... the race card getting thrown everywhere it seems . Not saying it’s right or wrong but this will boil over .
    Not agreeing to something does not automatically make one a racist ... some others need to take note .
    This will be interesting to watch , neither the Bloc or NDP will back down ... specifically their leaders . Expect fireworks

My take on this is that it is Singh that is wrong on this one, you don't pull out the racist card just because you have a disagreement with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
      My take on this is that it is Singh that is wrong on this one, you don't pull out the racist card just because you have a disagreement with someone.
      ........and wear a turban?

Comment

Happens way too often now , getting enshrined in society and it’s as bad or worse than the racism that does exist .... from all sides

Comment

Why not, chuck does it every time. And it must be working because he declares himself the winner of every debate after doing so.

Labeling everyone a racist is just a huge disrespect to those actually enduring real racism. Making a mockery of the term, It is becoming another meaningless SJW word.

Comment

Chuck has called me racist more than once, Chuck is a dink!!!

Comment

This won’t do Singh any favours. He’s abusing his agency as a minority in a leadership position to paint a false narrative that he’s a victim. The NDP is dead as long as Trudeau and Singh are around. The untold fortunes spent to get Singh elected in his riding tells you something. The wildcard is the green vote. With Tipsy gone the party is rump party. Those votes could go anywhere but predominantly to the left.

Comment

The part that pisses me off about this latest tempest in a teapot is that it forces me to agree with the Blochead. Jughead thinks he can virtue signal on the backs of the RCMP and its the Bloc who stops him. Who'd a thunk?

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
                  The part that pisses me off about this latest tempest in a teapot is that it forces me to agree with the Blochead. Jughead thinks he can virtue signal on the backs of the RCMP and its the Bloc who stops him. Who'd a thunk?
                  One would think that after the virtue signaling done by Trudeau and his merry band and the result of coming in dead last in the UN hustling for the seat that one might realize that virtue signaling from a soap box may not be so constructive ??
                  Just askin is all
                  Last edited by furrowtickler; Jun 18, 2020, 20:10.

Comment

I think the world realizes Canada's Prime Minister is an idiot.

Recess in the sandbox is too much for him, .....in way over his head.

I feel sorry for his kids, probably scarred for life.

Comment

Isnt that a coincidence. Statues coming down and its all ok until statue of former PM named Trudeau is a target, then its a hate crime.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/police-investigating-after-face-of-former-pm-pierre-elliott-trudeau-s-statue-is-painted-black-1.4990324#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=twitter&_gsc=8egvv6V Police investigating after face of former PM Pierre Elliott Trudeau's statue is painted black

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Isnt that a coincidence. Statues coming down and its all ok until statue of former PM named Trudeau is a target, then its a hate crime.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/police-investigating-after-face-of-former-pm-pierre-elliott-trudeau-s-statue-is-painted-black-1.4990324#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=twitter&_gsc=8egvv6V Police investigating after face of former PM Pierre Elliott Trudeau's statue is painted black
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	PET.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	769853

First time there's a discernible resemblance between father and son.

Comment

The “state” of our country explained in the last two posts ....

Comment

Scott Moe admits there is systemic racism. Almost every leader in this country admits there is systemic racism in Canada. On Agriville there is a lot of denial and open displays of ignorance and racism along with the usual lame excuses.

Comment

What else is a fūucken "politician" going to say in public.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...