• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask. premier acknowledges systemic racism exists, asks people to treat others with r

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sask. premier acknowledges systemic racism exists, asks people to treat others with r

Sask. premier acknowledges systemic racism exists, asks people to treat others with respect

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/sk-premier-systemic-racism-exists-treat-others-respsect-1.5616645 https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/sk-premier-systemic-racism-exists-treat-others-respsect-1.5616645

I am WAY more tolerant than my mother is! I've chastised her for some things she said in front of my kids.

Apparently not everyone is past the old stereotypes, and in some cases new stereotypes.

Still need to be treating causes and not symptoms.

I have a saying when it comes to habits and ways of life that are dangerous to people's health and well being.....

"You can't help someone who isn't willing to help themselves" and my kids here me say it about evryone! It is a blanket statement around here.

Fire away!

Comment

yes farma , absolutely true , and my mothers mother had no filters whatsoever
      progress has been made , but if they're just gonna sit around and mope , well thats their decision

Comment

There’s no joking about taking out shot guns or having a blast - the cops come to your door. 🤐 No pictures of shotguns either, not even a water pistol left on your lawn. Too scarey. Oy!

My dad was the kind of guy who didn’t take any guff. Today he might get arrested for removing the valve stems of the tires of the guy who gave him the finger. Old Mr. Curd kept a steel bar under his seat for dealing with unsavories. How times have changed. I keep a hammer in my car all summer cause I always need it for shutting gate - don’t tell the cops.
        Last edited by sumdumguy; Jun 18, 2020, 07:42.

Comment

Apparently Museum for Human Rights has been sensoring itself for years so Hutterite and Mennonite school groups aren't offended by pictures of two boys kissing each other.

Wonder if there is an exhibit in the Museum which shows how Canada let these privileged religious ****s into the country. My ancestors were quite happy to exterminate them before they got over here.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...