• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A real infrastructure project...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A real infrastructure project...

Sounds like the Milk River has lost its diversion structure from the St. Mary's or vice versa ....

There would be a project that should qualify for infrastructure spending....and get at it right away...

The structure has deteriorated over time but needs a makeover for those communities and others that need the water...

its been over a month since it washed out...not sure why they are delaying the rebuild...it has been built once before long ago...can't be hard to copy or improve on the design that lasted as long it has...

With all the money spent foolishly both provincially and federally ....this is an example of just get the shit fixed...

Disclaimer....I don't know all the facts and have no skin in the game but I do know the impact of drying up a creek bed...
    Last edited by bucket; Jun 17, 2020, 10:13.

I believe this structure is actually located in a remote area of Montana. St Mary's river crosses the border as does the Milk river.

Comment

Our little town got a 1.9 million trudeau bucks new water treatment plant

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
        I believe this structure is actually located in a remote area of Montana. St Mary's river crosses the border as does the Milk river.
        Sure but the federal government has to be involved because it benefits canadians....

Not being ignorant but that structure was built once before in a remote area....pretty sure they could do it again...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...