• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Altercation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police Altercation

Another one in the US. I don't know why someone who has been drinking and driving has to be handcuffed. Situation was calm until that happened. Wouldn't the prudent thing be to just sit him on the curb and get him to call for a ride, impound the vehicle and fine him to get it back?

Obviously shouldn't have fought and stole the taser but who escalated this?

This is a tougher situation than the Floyd case. I thought (but don’t know) that if you are given a DUI you are handcuffed and taken to jail. This seems reasonable, you have exercised incredibly poor judgment, risked your life and the the lives of everyone you came in contact with. If you then decide to grab a cops taser things are going to go bad.

I was once given a speeding ticket in North Dakota where the officer asked me to come back to his car. (I still don’t know why) now granted I wasn’t handcuffed, but still, white as I am, if I had lunged for his gun or taser I assume he would have shot me. A tragic senseless escalation yes, but still what most likely would have happened.

I see the sensible response was to burn the Wendy’s down as they were responsible for this whole tragic event.

Comment

NS will soon have our own MESS, great excuses to RIOT ...or is there a better explanation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YssYiNRNnHk&feature=share https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YssYiNRNnHk&feature=share

I hope he is hiding, because he just PISSED off lots of rotten billionaires!

Comment

I dont know but after this past couple weeks any police cheif should be telling his people not to shoot anyone unless they are in mortal danger. And I would have black cops riding with every white cop. The optics alone would help stop these incidences.

Comment

In above Video, appears as if the Chief or Sargent/Captain tells the officer, main thing is YOU are alright.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            I dont know but after this past couple weeks any police cheif should be telling his people not to shoot anyone unless they are in mortal danger. And I would have black cops riding with every white cop. The optics alone would help stop these incidences.
            They might shoot each other. You just gotta tow the line, walk and talk like the peon you are. These buffoons can’t take anything cause they delicate, you know.

Comment

Don’t resist arrest , especially if your clearly in the wrong and it would have never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Don’t resist arrest , especially if your clearly in the wrong and it would have never happened.

Well that's not how the courts saw it. Already likely to face murder charge.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/14/atlanta-cop-garrett-rolfe-who-shot-rayshard-brooks-could-face-murder-charge/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_c ampaign=SocialFlow Atlanta cop Garrett Rolfe who shot Rayshard Brooks could face murder charge: DA

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	769832

What else would you call it?

Too much divide and conquer.

Stuff is happening in "democratic" societies that you only used to see in totalitarian or dictatorship or communist societies when the masses start to revolt.
                  Wouldn't want to be a police officer in today's environment, zero respect and outright flaunting defiance, even when the perp knows they're wrong.

Why did it have to come to this? The laws aren't egregious or overbearing and "apparently" apply to everyone equally, haven't we evolved past where we are today?

I am so tired of the perp declaring "innocent victim".

There is more to this than crying racism.

No one deserves to die unnecessarily at the hands of authority but for fùck's sake....clean up your act.

The solution is home based, and then there is still no guarantees of 100% effectiveness but it sure as hell isn't a top down solution.....that obviously isn't working short term anyway.

Comment

Police chiefs should be proactive and firing any cop that has a history of questionable incidents. I agree with the statement I heard earlier today, that as long as police unions protect bad cops, even a single one on a force, the whole system is corrupt and can't be trusted.

If they can't police themselves, don't expect to be given the moral high ground.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      Well that's not how the courts saw it. Already likely to face murder charge.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/14/atlanta-cop-garrett-rolfe-who-shot-rayshard-brooks-could-face-murder-charge/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_c ampaign=SocialFlow Atlanta cop Garrett Rolfe who shot Rayshard Brooks could face murder charge: DA
                      Yup no doubt he will be charged .
                      No need to kill that man at all .

Comment

Do all you snowflakes who are so quick to condemn every cop in every situation understand what the logical conclusion to this is? Every cop with any semblance of a pension available will retire. He'll go straight back to work in the private sector because demand for rent-a-cops will explode when there are no public cops available. If the riots are bad now while there's still cops available to stand in a line in front of the thugs, just wait a couple of years until there aren't enough left to form that line. This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

I realize there's bad cops and they need to be prosecuted but this rush to condemn them all and make examples of them at every opportunity is absolutely going to backfire.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...