• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great day finally here

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great day finally here

Warming temps and very low winds
    Does not happen very often
    Weed control should be very good
    Hopefully get all the generic Liberty on before winds again tonight

M

Warm here. Gentle breeze. Tractor is fixed. Ordered a bearing for the Hitchmaster disc for working around edges of fields, where seedling trees love to burrow in. Took the Rhino on a ladyslippers hunt and came back with an icecream pail stuffed full. The house is full of wedding flowers for a Saturday wedding. Lilies, roses, lilac, lily of the valley, hydrangea, carnations, I cannot name them all Tommorow I make all the flower arrangements: bride's bouquet, groom’s boutinerre, centerpieces for the tables. Etc. Box them for the bride’s mother to pick up. It’s been a struggle for the couple to abide by all the ChinaVirus requirements, and I’m glad to be able to do bit to help them.

No-turn lawnmower blade looks as if some idiot woman hit a tree trunk root hiding along the ground, going too fast, I’ll guess. But she works for cheap.

In the meantime, flowers...... Pars
    Last edited by parsley; Jun 11, 2020, 17:49.

Comment

Back to winds for a few days
      Ah well it was nice while it lasted lol .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...