• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid grad 2020

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    All I can say is, "WTF is happening"?

It's all beginning to seem too surreal!

You gotta wonder how all this is going to end.

Economic meltdown,
    Civil unrest,
    Panicdemic lockdown,
    Government debt ballooning,
    Closing businesses,
    Job loses,
    Police brute force,
    Lack of leadership,

Maybe this isn't the right thread for this.

It's all too schtoopit already.
    What you outlined is the script for a designed makeover of society, a recipe, if you like.

We are the ingredients, we are the commodity for the elites to trade to achieve their totalitarian outcomes.

This is precisely the correct forum.

Trust your judgment, slum-of-the-ghetto farmer, trust your judgment.

:-) :-(

Comment

Just got the info for my sons grade 8 graduation. Have to sign up for a 5 minute time slot, be in the school parking lot 15 minutes before, line up in the bus line in our vehicles and follow the traffic. When it’s his turn we get to get out of the vehicle in the parking lot to get his diploma from his teacher and the principal and whatever photos we want to take then we have to leave before the next vehicle can approach.

Surreal.

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
        Just got the info for my sons grade 8 graduation. Have to sign up for a 5 minute time slot, be in the school parking lot 15 minutes before, line up in the bus line in our vehicles and follow the traffic. When it’s his turn we get to get out of the vehicle in the parking lot to get his diploma from his teacher and the principal and whatever photos we want to take then we have to leave before the next vehicle can approach.

Surreal.
        Yup but large protest gatherings are ok with thousands of people You have no clue where they came from or who even they are and zero social distancing ........ that’s a ok as long as you don’t yell according to Dr Tam .... 🙄

Even Chuck will give you a blessing for that lmao

Comment

Is Oly is going to blame The 150 people who attend grad ceremonies in SK for being irresponsible and killing seniors?
          I am sure Any new outbreaks will be the Black Lives Matter protesters fault!

But dont blame the protesters against The lockdown. Or any of Trumps upcoming MAGA rallies! They will be all fine because Republicans and right wingers are protected by god. Praise the lord!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Is Oly is going to blame The 150 people who attend grad ceremonies in SK for being irresponsible and killing seniors?
            I am sure Any new outbreaks will be the Black Lives Matter protesters fault!

But dont blame the protesters against The lockdown. Or any of Trumps upcoming MAGA rallies! They will be all fine because Republicans and right wingers are protected by god. Praise the lord!
            It’s not about blame it’s about being ok for one group but not for everyone else
            Either there is social distancing or not .
            But some how you are trying to twist it all out of perspective. Kinda strange

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...