• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chuck vs The Champ

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya that’s the one
    But never paid much attention it much at the time .
    I know Terry and Ed .. great guys , don’t know this Glen . Heard he was a very hard core CWB guy but never really put two and two together now that you mention it .
    Huh , who woulda thunk .
    Ahh well , each to their own but sure does belittle 98% of us on here .

Comment

gotta wonder how a CWB director could spew such horseshit at the time , wouldn't been 20% support for the CWB at that time
      Last edited by Guest; Jun 11, 2020, 21:42.

Comment

Small world onion lake mentioned.

Went to a POW WOW there from memory only 6 whites oh and afew Mounties and holy cow a lot of FNfrom all over and USA.

Got introduced as special guest over microphone all the way from Australia.

Lady who took me was from Cochin, at the time involved with parole and affairs of young FN offenders.

Had a look at a few reservations eye opener for me. Hmm 93 I reckon. Her father Jesse employed FN so I got a bit of a insight . Cruised around with a FN guy one day.Godeven went to a Indian bar for a few hours once they knew me a little.

A lot of the stuff I saw , got told, Just a snippet but wow didn’t quite line up with Charles Charles view point.

Cruising with sask3 showed me Indian land housing etc came across this immaculate house manicured garden for want of a better word, sask said you won’t believe that’s a FN house this guy wanted to and has got ahead. Dunno if he was a elder or run of the mill guy or what but stood out

Comment

The first mistake was reservations.

Then some unintended consequences from some well intended efforts....residential schools.

Some of those well intended consequences were unintentionally/unknowingly sabatoged by groups who took no responsibility for their actions. Based more on ignorance at the time and a lack or respect. And more than likely out right abuse inflicted by some.

Not all attendees of residential schools were harmed for life. But there is only focus on the negative results.

Social services....only tries to protect the children, there is no need to remove children from safe and healthy households.

Some cycles need to be broken.

Comment

Chuck must be still figuring on a way to implicate Charmane stick as a racist.

Comment

Knowing chuck, he probably used a computer model to arrive at that 80%. This model would be so reliable that no matter what data you input it will always give the same result. But the consensus among former CWB Supporters believes in the 80% model, so that makes it true.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...