• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chuck vs The Champ

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't have solutions.

Comment

Shit barometer is pegging out on this thread. I think I'm leaving before the pressure shoves shit down all our throats.

Comment

https://youtu.be/ZBdnyrzq96s

Found a vid of Chuck's how to.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
          So the opinion of the indigenous people doesn't matter, but chuck knows exactly what ails them.....
          Perfect example. You couldn't make up a better example of a condescending, racist, superior, patronizing attitude than this. Chuck knows best, the FN themselves don't know what they are talking about. No need to consult with them before telling them what they think.

No surprise coming from a guy who also knows best how other provinces should handle their finances and resources, knows more about the fossil fuel industry than anyone on the inside, and the electricity grid and on and on.
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 11, 2020, 10:37.

Comment

Chuck needs to have a sit down with Charmane Stick from onion lake reserve and learn something.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
              So the opinion of the indigenous people doesn't matter, but chuck knows exactly what ails them....HAHAHAHAHA you are funny.

You still haven't answered the other question. I believe this will be the fourth time I ask.
              Did I say the opinions of First Nations don’t matter. Nope. But I am smart enough to know that speaking to handful of them doesn’t represent the diversity of their opinions or the diversity of their problems across the country.

I certainly don’t have the solutions. But I am not complaining about them or blaming them for All their problems. Or stereotyping them and treating them as less than. Which is what many of the post on Sillyville do.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                Perfect example. You couldn't make up a better example of a condescending, racist, superior, patronizing attitude than this. Chuck knows best, the FN themselves don't know what they are talking about. No need to consult with them before telling them what they think.

No surprise coming from a guy who also knows best how other provinces should handle their finances and resources, knows more about the fossil fuel industry than anyone on the inside, and the electricity grid and on and on.
                You sound bitter “everywhere” man! That sounds like a long list of resentment from someone who cannot accept other opinions.

Have you given up on providing evidence to back up your flimsy opinions? It sure seems like it since you have reverted to slinging mud!

I am sure if I had opinions that you agreed with you wouldn’t be bothered in the least! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by binthere View Post
                  Chuck needs to have a sit down with Charmane Stick from onion lake reserve and learn something.
                  once ones's mind is closed , one is done learning

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

I am sure if I had opinions that you agreed with you wouldn’t be bothered in the least! LOL
                    Actually, I quite often agree with your opinions and go out of my way to make note of that on here. See post number 27 for a recent example. Other then the typo of angry instead of agree. Apparently even the voice to text didn't expect me to agree with you, And tried to correct me

Comment

You sound bitter “everywhere” man! That sounds like a long list of resentment from someone who cannot accept other opinions.

Have you given up on providing evidence to back up your flimsy opinions? It sure seems like it since you have reverted to slinging mud!

Wrong like lmao 😂

Comment

Did I say the opinions of First Nations don’t matter. Nope. But I am smart enough to know that speaking to handful of them doesn’t represent the diversity of their opinions or the diversity of their problems across the country.

I certainly don’t have the solutions. But I am not complaining about them or blaming them for All their problems. Or stereotyping them and treating them as less than. Which is what many of the post on Sillyville do.
                        OK Kyle. I won't be wasting my time anymore. I gave you much more time than you deserve. Like talking to a wall.
                        Last edited by flea beetle; Jun 11, 2020, 13:39.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          once ones's mind is closed , one is done learning
                          What is left to learn, When you already know more than everyone else, The science is already settled, The infallible experts Have all of the answers, CBC and NFU tell you what your opinion is, Models and future projections constitute irrefutable evidence, And if someone dares to disagree, You can always just label them a flat Earther so you can ignore their contrary evidence.

Come to think of it, just think how much less stressed we all could be if we could exist in our own little bubble where everything is black and white, right and wrong, And all of the answers and all of your opinions are spoonfed
                          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 11, 2020, 14:28.

Comment

Nothing can be achieved debating chuck. His mojo is marxism, his target is capitalism.

All his other causes are just cover for that goal. He is like an antifa member burning his own store.

Comment

Some just never do get it , even after many years ....
                              like this guy stating 80% farmers in solidarity With the CWB . At times reality for some gets very clouded ......
                              ahh well that’s what makes life interesting I guess . We can’t all think the same otherwise we may end up like China where people have no voice and run by a communist dictatorship

Comment

This article furrow ?
                                Listen to this idiot director ?
                                60-80% of farmers in favour or CWB ? From 2011

The third reading of the Marketing Freedom for Grain Farmers Act is now in the books in the House of Commons.

On Monday, Agriculture Ministers gathered in Ottawa to show support for the abolishing of the Canadian Wheat Board's single desk monopoly.

Federal Ag Minister Gerry Ritz says "it's the best possible solution for producers" after the vote passed by a 153-120 margin.

The move is not going without some opposition however.

Members of the National Farmers Union along with a collection of former CWB Directors were in Ottawa making their voices heard.

Glenn Tait, who farms near Meota in west central Saskatchewan says this a dark day for Canadian democracy. "We have the majority of western Canadian grain farmers behind us, solidly behind us, somewhere between 60 and 80 percent in favour of the wheat board but Harper and Ritz don't care."

Tait continues to say "they are going to steam roll us, they are driving and they don't care who is in front."

Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia together produce more than 80 per cent of the wheat and 90 per cent of the barley grown in western Canada.

It is hoped now that the legislation will become law by the Christmas Break.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...