• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chuck vs The Champ

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck vs The Champ

Reading Chuck's posts always reminds me of the most immature and annoying radio ads that have been playng locally for at least 25 years. Not sure if you get them elsewhere, They are for beer or a bar or something. Every ad is exactly the same plot just changed a few words. This tough guy with an IQ smaller than his shoe size named The champ Is describing some mundane situation he finds himself in. Sounding altogether rational, moderate and reasonable, then Some innocent person says some big words That he doesn't understand, then he immediately loses his temper and beats the poor person to a pulp, Then declares himself the champ.

Sounds Familiar? Chucks First post on any thread would you give the impression that he is actually the moderate, intellectual, reasonable middle of the road poster around here. About two posts later After someone has disagreed with or pointed out the flawed logic in his regurgitated propaganda, using concepts he can't comprehend, like math, physics, evidence or big words, Chuck snaps, Loses his temper, resorts immediately to Insults and name-calling, and the mandatory flat earth comments. The Online version of a flurry to the solar plexus. Then inevitably declares himself the winner.

In both cases, every episode follows the exact same scenario, both seem to be targeted at a very juvenile demographic, even while the medium would indicate that their choice of media was grossly miscalculated. And both Bounce right back every time, oblivious to their blatant mistakes.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 8, 2020, 16:06.

The guy the Champ usually wails on is Knuckles who makes some sore of comment regarding Mrs. Champ.

It' levity for those that don't take themselves to seriously on a farmer chat line!

Comment

@ISaysPardon on the Twitter

Comment

A5 why did you throw in the towel in on telling us how great the First Nations have it and there are No barriers to further education for them? Did you run out of ideas and evidence? I provide peer reviewed research as evidence and you provide mildly racist opinion. Did you give up?

Or are you feeling sensitive about your sweeping generalizations? LOL
        You and Oly might want to have a sob fest because I insulted you! Or you can dish it out but you can’t take it?

So when you run out of intelligent things to say you can always write a long story about chuck. Maybe try some more speculating. That was entertaining. First I was a troll, a former CWB director, what’s next? Let your imagination run wild there young fella.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          A5 why did you throw in the towel in on telling us how great the First Nations have it and there are No barriers to further education for them? Did you run out of ideas and evidence? I provide peer reviewed research as evidence and you provide mildly racist opinion. Did you give up?

Or are you feeling sensitive about your sweeping generalizations? LOL
          You and Oly might want to have a sob fest because I insulted you! Or you can dish it out but you can’t take it?

So when you run out of intelligent things to say you can always write a long story about chuck. Maybe try some more speculating. That was entertaining. First I was a troll, a former CWB director, what’s next? Let your imagination run wild there young fella.
          The ball has been in your court most of the day on the other thread, waiting for you to respond as to who or what they are defining as a community.

But thanks for coming along just in time to prove my point. No one can accuse you of not being reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            The ball has been in your court most of the day on the other thread, waiting for you to respond as to who or what they are defining as a community.

But thanks for coming along just in time to prove my point. No one can accuse you of not being reliable.
            Community means band. It seemed obvious. But if I have to spell it out for you so be it.

But why did you give up on the other post for this pointless distraction?

Comment

Community means band. It seemed obvious. But if I have to spell it out for you so be it.

But why did you give up on the other post for this pointless distraction?
              Who gave up? Check Who Has the last unanswered post on the other thread.
              Now you've gone and posted something that really is funny but neglected to put the LOL after it. In the other thread I suggested that community referred to the band and according to your study, the community are the ones denying the opportunity to Those not connected, By denying them the funds. You argued that logic, and resorted to name calling and insults. Now you tell me exactly what I said, then go into an insult filled rant about it. And you already declared yourself the champ in this thread. Thanks for being so accommodating to my comparison.

Comment

Quit segregating them, "Band" is racist.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  Quit segregating them, "Band" is racist.
                  Hence their usage of the politically correct and a highly ambiguous term community?

Or is it just an attempt to avoid Pointing out the actual problem.

Comment

Bands don’t have enough money to send everybody who wants post secondary. Not enough funding provided by the federal government plus families dont have enough funds to cover travel from remote communities in many cases. Like most families those who have parents with higher levels of education and resources usually have higher post secondary participation. Poor families are often at a disadvantage because single parents and others don’t often have enough resources. Whether First Nation or non.

On reserve schools are also underfunded By federal government relative to non First Nation schools. Another diss advantage and barrier.

Comment

Solutions???
                      Try coming up with one for a change.

Comment

Bands don’t have enough money to send everybody who wants post secondary. Not enough funding provided by the federal government plus families dont have enough funds to cover travel from remote communities in many cases. Like most families those who have parents with higher levels of education and resources usually have higher post secondary participation. Poor families are often at a disadvantage because single parents and others don’t often have enough resources. Whether First Nation or non.

On reserve schools are also underfunded By federal government relative to non First Nation schools. Another diss advantage and barrier.
                        lots of really rich band leaders and councillors though

Comment

One of the very first things JT did when elected was toss the accountability bill
                          Last edited by furrowtickler; Jun 8, 2020, 22:28.

Comment

Is their tuition and books not completely paid for by the government? What is left to pay? Food and lodging? They would have to feed that kid already regardless of where he/she is staying. That leaves the added cost of lodging. Sorry if I don’t feel sorry that they don’t get more. The opportunity is there. They just have to take it.

P.S. that kid could work a job on the side like a lot of kids do to pay for all of the above plus the lodging. But you are right, it is them that the system is against...*
                            Last edited by flea beetle; Jun 8, 2020, 21:10.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                              Is their tuition and books not completely paid for by the government? What is left to pay? Food and lodging? They would have to feed that kid already regardless of where he/she is staying. That leaves the added cost of lodging. Sorry if I don’t feel sorry that they don’t get more. The opportunity is there. They just have to take it.

P.S. that kid could work a job on the side like a lot of kids do to pay for all of the above plus the lodging. But you are right, it is them that the system is against...*
                              The system has failed them since the treaties were signed, its all a lie. Similar to the "Ag more then ever" carrot. When does society realize govt can't provide?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...