• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G3 Vancouver

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G3 Vancouver

I think they are shipping now. Haven't seen any news release tho....

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
    I think they are shipping now. Haven't seen any news release tho....
    I thought they had just starting loading the terminal which meant a few weeks to settle....

Comment

One news release said grain deliveries started in January, with settling hoping to be completed in April.

A ship pulled away this week but not sure it loaded there.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
        One news release said grain deliveries started in January, with settling hoping to be completed in April.

A ship pulled away this week but not sure it loaded there.
        Time flies....didn't think it was that long ago...

There should be a big to do release about it...eventually..

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          Time flies....didn't think it was that long ago...

There should be a big to do release about it...eventually..
          Farmers aren't aware of what their own company is doing they have a lot of $ tied up in that company and facility. They own 49.9% and I would imagine liability too. Although nobody has seen agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
            Farmers aren't aware of what their own company is doing they have a lot of $ tied up in that company and facility. They own 49.9% and I would imagine liability too. Although nobody has seen agreement.
            Farmer's Equity (plan) will some how be eroded down to zero before a thin dime is paid, in either dividends or share value.
            Yearly statements I get show share "units" but no dollar values.
            "UNITS" were supposed to be equivelant of 5 dollars per tonne delivered.....WE'LL SEE.

Comment

Yerry sold the CWB to SALIC supposedly for 275 million ....that money stayed in the company account...they started building infrastructure in Canada ....

You have no equity in G3....it will be taken the same way SWP equity was eliminated....the path has been made for that process...

And farmers will allow it again without the lube...

Comment

Don’t worry. They’ll split it down the middle someday. In the words of Jerry Reed ............ she got the gold mine and I get the shaft!

I’m sure it’ll be fair😉

Comment

Yerry sold the CWB to SALIC supposedly for 275 million ....that money stayed in the company account...they started building infrastructure in Canada ....

You have no equity in G3....it will be taken the same way SWP equity was eliminated....the path has been made for that process...

And farmers will allow it again without the lube...
                  What about the 200 mil out of the contingency fund that was seed money for the new farmer owned company?

Comment

What about the 200 mil out of the contingency fund that was seed money for the new farmer owned company?
                    I think they had pensions to pay plus pay out rail cars that after 30 years of lease payments they were not paid off and of course the scam of maintenence costs....

It's crazy that farmers had nothing at the end....same will happen with G3

Comment

I think they had pensions to pay plus pay out rail cars that after 30 years of lease payments they were not paid off and of course the scam of maintenence costs....

It's crazy that farmers had nothing at the end....same will happen with G3
                      You would think someone or some people should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                        You would think someone or some people should be held accountable.
                        They did hold him accountable.....they elected him to the AG Hall of Fame....

Comment

Ritz Cracker could have gave 100% of assets of the CWB to the Saudi's and wouldn't have heard Boo from his base! To busy parting in the streets.

I don't think there will be any money flowing to farmers of any sort in the future from G3, but why should we be surprised when the negotiator was a failed Ostrich farmer.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Ritz Cracker could have gave 100% of assets of the CWB to the Saudi's and wouldn't have heard Boo from his base! To busy parting in the streets.

I don't think there will be any money flowing to farmers of any sort in the future from G3, but why should we be surprised when the negotiator was a failed Ostrich farmer.
                            Sadly I thought the base support took care of the no brainer things like mandatory reporting ....they didn't and still don't understand the reason for it...

While we may disagree on things on this forum...I will put up my hand and say I was mistaken about the elimination of the CWB ...mostly in the way it was handled...not that it didn't need changes...

But the outcome was a real kick in the balls for farmers....some are still too stupid to realize how shitty of a job was done in the transition...probably the same group that elected Ritz to the hall of fame...

ANd Ritz did give the CWB to the Saudis for SFA.

Imagine this...close your eyes....Canada goes over to the middle east with troops and expenses bullets and the Saudis come here and builds assets in Canada using the 275 million they supposedly paid for the CWB assets...just a bit stupid in my little hamster wheel spinning between the ears....

Comment

Sadly I thought the base support took care of the no brainer things like mandatory reporting ....they didn't and still don't understand the reason for it...

While we may disagree on things on this forum...I will put up my hand and say I was mistaken about the elimination of the CWB ...mostly in the way it was handled...not that it didn't need changes...

But the outcome was a real kick in the balls for farmers....some are still too stupid to realize how shitty of a job was done in the transition...probably the same group that elected Ritz to the hall of fame...

ANd Ritz did give the CWB to the Saudis for SFA.

Imagine this...close your eyes....Canada goes over to the middle east with troops and expenses bullets and the Saudis come here and builds assets in Canada using the 275 million they supposedly paid for the CWB assets...just a bit stupid in my little hamster wheel spinning between the ears....
                              I see a parallel with the dismantling and subsequent gifting of the cwb to the protests going on in the states. Most of us were bloody glad and still are the cwb was put to pasture but our hatred blinded us to the fact we were screwed out of our own assets. The protesters are burning down their own infrastructure in hatred. Mob mentality makes about as much sense as quantum physics

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...