• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
    If this wind keeps up I may have to either use roofing nails or pop rivet my hat on.
    I’m just glad it’s a hat instead of a toque getting ripped off my head unlike a week or two ago.

Comment

Got the planter loaded for the last time tonight and tomorrow it should finish up and then there’s 50 acres scattered around of pasture mix to seed and then it’s a wrap. Hopefully these clouds stay away for at least a day.

Big moon tonight and it is sure clear and cool out. Hopefully the big “F” word stays away.

Calling for a couple inches this weekend so it’ll probably be the end of seeding whether we like it or not. Got another bunch of pairs worked today and tomorrow they’re getting moved into some rye that is looking mighty fine.

It would be nice to cross the finish line sooner than later or never. Also kinda tired of feeding cows already. Been doing that since Halloween and just need to get them out and wait for the stragglers to calve or go to town soon.

Only 17 days till the solstice ................. kinda scary when ya think about it😉

Comment

How fast the year goes when our summer starts.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...