• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do people believe in.....?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    Chuck chuck

When the prairies have orange groves ....I might start to believe in climate change....but chances are my yet unborn great great grandchildren will be on the earth....
    That's a good one!

Bucket, why set the bar so low for proof of a warming planet? Why not wait for the poles to have orange groves and sandy beaches and then you will be convinced? LMAO

As I said we are dealing with the flat earth society on Sillyville! It's the anti science club!

Comment

Sheep

"All you need to do is look at articles about evolution, articles about climate change, articles about anything that is supposedly science. If you question it, you are a Neanderthal.

I blame our pathetic education system. People do not know how to think on their own, they only know that there are ‘experts’ and those ‘experts’ are smarter and so they should never be questioned. What they say is factual. No matter what.

You home school your children, so how can you judge other educated students with regard to thinking on their own? Are you in the classrooms to hear what students are questioning their educators regarding science? Are you in all the Universities, Tech Schools, Colleges, Trade Schools, etc etc during classes when they are questioning their educator and are thinking on their own? Do you not think that with all the vast technologies as of late there were no independent thinkers, or that science has not play a part in that? Did the inventors of all recent technologies just follow what the experts told them? How's that cell phone, computer, internet, working for you while selling your mutton?

Are you saying that the Agrivillers who have children in school or have graduated from post secondary can not think on their own? As Agriville parents, do you think educating our children ends at 4:00pm, and that we're not able to educate as we're not home schooling them like you are? Do you know what each and every Agrivller's children are doing as a career, such as taking over the farm, being a doctor, lawyer, educator, electrician, and are not thinking on their own?

You sure have a knock on science, but use so much of it on your farm everyday. Could your grudge on Science really stem from the Theory of Evolution being that you (supposedly) follow the teachings of the 2000 year old Good Book?

P.S My Children are individual thinkers, believe in Science,went to public school, were educated by us after 4:00, do not believe in everything the experts say, so don't lump them in with your imaginary conclusion!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        That's a good one!

Bucket, why set the bar so low for proof of a warming planet? Why not wait for the poles to have orange groves and sandy beaches and then you will be convinced? LMAO

As I said we are dealing with the flat earth society on Sillyville! It's the anti science club!
        The problem with your theory and calling me a flat earther is there may have been the climate to have orange groves on the prairies at one time in earth's history....

If so ....can you call it man made climate change if it happened before?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
          Sheep

"All you need to do is look at articles about evolution, articles about climate change, articles about anything that is supposedly science. If you question it, you are a Neanderthal.

I blame our pathetic education system. People do not know how to think on their own, they only know that there are ‘experts’ and those ‘experts’ are smarter and so they should never be questioned. What they say is factual. No matter what.

You home school your children, so how can you judge other educated students with regard to thinking on their own? Are you in the classrooms to hear what students are questioning their educators regarding science? Are you in all the Universities, Tech Schools, Colleges, Trade Schools, etc etc during classes when they are questioning their educator and are thinking on their own? Do you not think that with all the vast technologies as of late there were no independent thinkers, or that science has not play a part in that? Did the inventors of all recent technologies just follow what the experts told them? How's that cell phone, computer, internet, working for you while selling your mutton?

Are you saying that the Agrivillers who have children in school or have graduated from post secondary can not think on their own? As Agriville parents, do you think educating our children ends at 4:00pm, and that we're not able to educate as we're not home schooling them like you are? Do you know what each and every Agrivller's children are doing as a career, such as taking over the farm, being a doctor, lawyer, educator, electrician, and are not thinking on their own?

You sure have a knock on science, but use so much of it on your farm everyday. Could your grudge on Science really stem from the Theory of Evolution being that you (supposedly) follow the teachings of the 2000 year old Good Book?

P.S My Children are individual thinkers, believe in Science,went to public school, were educated by us after 4:00, do not believe in everything the experts say, so don't lump them in with your imaginary conclusion!
          “So what your saying is ... “
          😂. The handful of reporters posing as farmers here lately is cute ...

Or farmers posing as reporters? I am not sure lol
          Last edited by furrowtickler; Jun 2, 2020, 10:47.

Comment

Having pushed a drill bit into the ground doesn't qualify me as a geologist, but it tells me the earth has went through many changes over the eons.
            I refuse to believe that people kind are ending that.
            Calling everyone who questions current policies a flat earther is idiotic and shows the highest level of ignorance on wienerville.

Independent thought is a critical skill. The current trend towards not believing anything from big business or government has gone too far however. Take anti vaccers for instance.

Comment

thats all that those ignorant uneducated buffoons can do
              when someone argues with the cult , they go on the personal attack

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                thats all that those ignorant uneducated buffoons can do
                when someone argues with the cult , they go on the personal attack
                Can you name just 1 person on this site that has been a personaly attacked more than Chuck Chuck.
                So who is the ignorant uneducated buffoons you talk about.???

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  Don’t piss around with W/N or EC for anything more than a day or two ....
                  learn how to use this ...
                  https://www.saskwind.ca/wind-atlas-sk

Was the only one to call that big rain here 8 days before it hit
                  I find it very accurate for wind and rain
                  Just go to the source. http://www.windy.com http://www.windy.com

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                    Just go to the source. http://www.windy.com http://www.windy.com
                    Windy is Ec or GFs you can choose

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                      Can you name just 1 person on this site that has been a personaly attacked more than Chuck Chuck.
                      So who is the ignorant uneducated buffoons you talk about.???
                      Chuck has brought on most everything he gets here. Has for years .
                      He does bring up some good points at times for sure , then paints everyone one else on here who does not totally agree with him on everything with a very disdaining paint brush ... like a few others . So ya a large percentage of the posters here are simply defending their beliefs when chuck constantly cuts the majority down on here .
                      It’s entertaining at times but there is a reason for things and always the other side of every story.
                      Nothing is ever just one way, but some are gullible to believe that , most here are not.
                      Ignorant baffons are on both sides of any situation.

Comment

Blackpowder

Independent thought is a critical skill. The current trend towards not believing anything from big business or government has gone too far however. Take anti vaccers for instance.

Never could understand the anti vaxxer's logic and the selfishness behind their movement. But then again science is their enemy in this, case along with other issues

Comment

All I ask for is posters to back up their claims with credible scientific evidence. That is all you need to do, to be attacked on Agrisilly. LOL

I don't take attacks from radical right wing extremists seriously. Lots of these characters can't be taken out in public.

Agrisilly is the home to many "Canada is a shithole" thinkers who have a hard time making rational arguments and wouldn't be taken seriously by the Conservative Party of Canada. The CPC has made it clear they don't want to have anything to do with the 'rebel media' extremist types and conspiracy thinking often on display.
                          Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 3, 2020, 07:12.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            All I ask for is posters to back up their claims with credible scientific evidence. That is all you need to do, to be attacked on Agrisilly. LOL

I don't take attacks from radical right wing extremists seriously. Lots of these characters can't be taken out in public.

Agrisilly is the home to many "Canada is a shithole" thinkers who have a hard time making rational arguments and wouldn't be taken seriously by the Conservative Party of Canada. The CPC has made it clear they don't want to have anything to do with the 'rebel media' extremist types and conspiracy thinking often on display.

You cut and paste information like this from above.... Other glaciologists point out the Athabasca has been reduced to a size not seen in 4,000 to 8,000 years.

And then wonder why people question your side ?

Comment

He should be entitled to his opinion ,same as everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                                He should be entitled to his opinion ,same as everyone else.
                                Yes true....but he has to be able to see the reason why people will question him or others about this subject.

If its happened before mankind had the ability to affect the planet's climate then there should be some open discussion...on both sides...

I really dislike these climate threads ....I am just sick of the wind and the lack of rain and forecasts that never materialize...

Thats my source of frustration.

And regret starting the thread .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...