• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops are gonna start a war.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't completely buy into the notion that this is a DNA thing, there is potential in everyone. It is how that potential is fostered or nurtured makes the difference.

You seed potatoes you grow potatoes!

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      who is the author of all the propaganda you post and where do you find it
      Answer the question from post #41

Comment

Not getting enough attention on your other posts?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
          Not getting enough attention on your other posts?
          Are you a circle jerker too? Gee case will like you √

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            I don't completely buy into the notion that this is a DNA thing, there is potential in everyone. It is how that potential is fostered or nurtured makes the difference.

You seed potatoes you grow potatoes!
            Potatoes and chickens. My cousin used to say her little kids were like warts on a potatoe. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              who is the author of all the propaganda you post and where do you find it
              Rarely do I ever post anything from the internet that doesn’t have a link or a reference or author. Show me one of my posts with out a link, author, or reference!
              Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 13, 2020, 08:48.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Rarely do I ever post anything from the internet that doesn’t have a link or a reference or author. Show me one of my posts with out a link, author, or reference!
                Very true
                Not a lot of original thought I guess

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  Very true
                  Not a lot of original thought I guess
                  Lol, yikes.

Comment

Good one! Haha!

But providing evidence, references and sources is how you support your opinions and arguments.

Try it sometimes! You might win a few debates if you can provide some facts! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      Good one! Haha!

But providing evidence, references and sources is how you support your opinions and arguments.

Try it sometimes! You might win a few debates if you can provide some facts! LOL
                      More interested in providing for my family by doing the best I can by working hard and showing them that having a hard work ethic will help them be successful in life as well . Senseless debates are a waste of valuable time . Politicians are great at it
                      Enjoy your day
                      Off to help the kids clean up their tools from their big job yesterday . Cool to see my 19 year old daughter run her own business from scratch 👍 and employ 4 other hard working young people.
                      They are putting in very long days and getting very possitive feed back from their clients .
                      We refuse to let them sit at home and collect free money , actually she does . Money should be earned And not just expected..
                      too many in society want a free ride .
                      Get much rain with these small morning thunderstorms around your area this morning?
                      Not much here , but a nice reprieve from today’s warm temps 👍👍
                      Last edited by furrowtickler; Jun 13, 2020, 11:22.

Comment

I know that it’s much the same with many other posters on here as well.
                        They range from smaller mixed farms like sheep wheat , to guys like woodland to Ladies like Parsley and Blathin , to larger grain farms like many on here .
                        Lots of good hard working folks tiered of watching things spin out of control and getting ridiculed for speaking out a bit “weather” lol , it be climate change , bad politics from all sides , riots and looting , crime in general , even covid now. All the while working their buts off to try and raise good productive families who contribute tremendously to their local economies .
                        Let’s just hope things don’t spiral out of control too far like what’s happening in the US.

Had a break waiting for fert to show up , just thought I would add that .

Good luck chuck , have a good day .

And to others , thanks for sharing all you do , it makes what we do seem worthwhile in a time that’s very uncertain 👍

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...