• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US election on news here

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    What an insulting load of crap! I did not "start talking" about being done seeding, I was asked about seeding by someone insinuating that I am not a farmer - likely exactly what you are doing by posting a whole number of pointed questions about my farming practices. I expect it was a test of my ag knowledge and had I gave a wrong answer it would prove I am not a farmer.

A machine gun interrogation is not how you go about trying to get someone to "open up" as you claim you were doing. Nor is telling the person you are trying to get to talk about their farm that they don't have to be ashamed, as you did. What gives you the right to publicly post that I am ashamed of my farm? (BTW I am very proud of my farm)

And not healthy to isolate from the "group"???? LMAO!!!! It is likely more unhealthy to be part of this "group". While there are some posters on here that I learn from and who I would likely enjoy meeting and having a real conversation with, that is not the majority on this site.
    Sorry for asking about your operation...most guys I know are happy to talk about how they do things, and their equipment setups.

If the company is so bad here, one would have to ask why keep coming back?
    Last edited by flea beetle; Jun 2, 2020, 13:51.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
      What an insulting load of crap! I did not "start talking" about being done seeding, I was asked about seeding by someone insinuating that I am not a farmer - likely exactly what you are doing by posting a whole number of pointed questions about my farming practices. I expect it was a test of my ag knowledge and had I gave a wrong answer it would prove I am not a farmer.

A machine gun interrogation is not how you go about trying to get someone to "open up" as you claim you were doing. Nor is telling the person you are trying to get to talk about their farm that they don't have to be ashamed, as you did. What gives you the right to publicly post that I am ashamed of my farm? (BTW I am very proud of my farm)

And not healthy to isolate from the "group"???? LMAO!!!! It is likely more unhealthy to be part of this "group". While there are some posters on here that I learn from and who I would likely enjoy meeting and having a real conversation with, that is not the majority on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
        Sorry for asking about your operation...most guys I know are happy to talk about how they do things, and their equipment setups.

If the company is so bad here, one would have to ask why keep coming back?
        Now that Antifa has been declared a domestic terrorist group their discussion boards could be shut down. 🙀

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
          Now that Antifa has been declared a domestic terrorist group their discussion boards could be shut down. 🙀
          It will all move to the dark web and continue on. No different than the Incel movement.

Only option is shoot to kill.

Comment

The white supremacists marching in Charlottesville were "good people" but the antifa are all terrorists? Yup the world according to "a very stable genius".

Some people seem to have forgotten we sent our fellow countrymen away to the second world war to fight the fascists in Europe. I am sure the Nazis thought they were "terrorists" too.

Fascism, racism and hate need to be stomped out where ever they show their ugly head.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              The white supremacists marching in Charlottesville were "good people" but the antifa are all terrorists? Yup the world according to "a very stable genius".

Some people seem to have forgotten we sent our fellow countrymen away to the second world war to fight the fascists in Europe. I am sure the Nazis thought they were "terrorists" too.

Fascism, racism and hate need to be stomped out where ever they show their ugly head.
              You can add communism to that list - is that what you are, Chuck?

Comment

Sorry to disappoint doggie, but no I am just a capitalist land owning farmer!

Anybody who is left of hard right is considered a communist by some agriville posters! LOL

Are you a fascist littled?
                Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 3, 2020, 07:47.

Comment

..and if their isn't any just **** shit up anyway

Comment

What are you trying to say 990? There is no racism in Canada and the US? That cops don't kill unarmed black people with choke holds? Why do you think the US has erupted in protest? That its all made up bullshit? LOL

Comment

What are you trying to say 990? There is no racism in Canada and the US? That cops don't kill unarmed black people with choke holds? Why do you think the US has erupted in protest? That its all made up bullshit? LOL
                      Here we go again ...

So what your saying is .... lol wow

Comment

Furrow what is your point? You in denial too? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                          Every time I see this picture I think of a major glue failure.

Comment

Is that your wife when she thinks you have been wasting too much time on Sillyville? Or just another useless post from a denialist? LOL
                            Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 3, 2020, 11:26.

Comment

listen to this then we'll talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RMEiclpA7E https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RMEiclpA7E

Comment

I will take a look tonight. But what is the gist of the video?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...