• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US election on news here

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Both leaders have gone goofy ....

Each gone too far in their respective directions...
    The difference ,Trudeau's action did not result in violence.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      The difference ,Trudeau's action did not result in violence.
      Perhaps not yet, but wait tell he starts asking you and the rest of Canadians, to pay back the Trillion dollar debt. You're gonna love paying 50% tax on your Capital Gains, with 0% exemption. In his mind, he's coming for those filthy rich multi millionaire famers, that never appreciate or vote for him.
      Why should they be able to buy a quarter of land for $30.000 and sell it for $250,000,,, and the government not get a good share of that profit.

Comment

Antifa are organized in multiple units. Scouts monitor perimeter of an area & provide live audio/text updates. There are street medics, who are trained to get injured comrades out. And there are those who carry out violence w/weapons & firebombs. They use Signal to communicate.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1267479754136928256 https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1267479754136928256

Comment

dml, anyone that would come on here, post statistics from USA Today, and even better, link to Daily Kos to try to prove their point or any point,,, should just take a time out in their mama's basement, my gaud, I can hardly type I'm laughing so hard at your ridiculous posts,,, trying your best to defend to radical left.
          And as others have pointed out, you never post about farming, and in particular, never post about marketing,,, who's paying you to post here?

I heard yesterday a sound clip of Floyd's bother say, just vote, we gotta vote to change this. That was the best news I heard all day, Blacks should change their vote, hell 90% of them have been voting for Democrats their whole life, and look just what a Democrat Mayor in many of these Blue state cities has gotten them, Democrats have been in power in many of these cities for 40-50 years straight, and they still have Black ghettoes.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            Thanks for responding, so we can safely place you into the same camp as Chuck, judging by your lack of contribution to anything agricultural related? Do you at least know any farmers, ever been on a farm?
            LOL So I do not respond to your midnight post by 7:00AM the next morning you launch a personal attack on me comparing me to Chuck, and bashing me for not posting what you think I should be talking about on a public forum and then even asking if I have ever even been on a farm. Why do you think I have to answer any of your questions about my personal life or business? So you can try and post my name like you tried to do with Chuck? You are a sad little man!

But I will answer your midnight post, I do farm full time. All my crops are seeded and I would like to be spraying more but the WEATHER is not conducive. I will not post anything more about WEATHER here because someone will tie it into climate change and I will be blamed bringing up climate change and expressing a climate change view contrary to the mindset on here.

I do not share personal information on any social media site, including this one and only make a comment when I feel I can add real information to a discussion OR when I see BS being spouted as fact as in the case in this tread. Interesting that Beaverdam cannot provide any DATA to back up his claims when asked and the best he can do is yell fake news to counter real data I post. This refusal to back up an argument with verifiable facts and the increasing political polarization and name calling is why I come on here less and less.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
              LOL So I do not respond to your midnight post by 7:00AM the next morning you launch a personal attack on me comparing me to Chuck, and bashing me for not posting what you think I should be talking about on a public forum and then even asking if I have ever even been on a farm. Why do you think I have to answer any of your questions about my personal life or business? So you can try and post my name like you tried to do with Chuck? You are a sad little man!

But I will answer your midnight post, I do farm full time. All my crops are seeded and I would like to be spraying more but the WEATHER is not conducive. I will not post anything more about WEATHER here because someone will tie it into climate change and I will be blamed bringing up climate change and expressing a climate change view contrary to the mindset on here.

I do not share personal information on any social media site, including this one and only make a comment when I feel I can add real information to a discussion OR when I see BS being spouted as fact as in the case in this tread. Interesting that Beaverdam cannot provide any DATA to back up his claims when asked and the best he can do is yell fake news to counter real data I post. This refusal to back up an argument with verifiable facts and the increasing political polarization and name calling is why I come on here less and less.
              So what crops did you put in this year? What kind of conditions did you seed into? Which general area are you in? (ie. southern sask, north central alberta) What do you run for a drill? Do you double or single shoot? What did you use for a preburn? What leaf stage do you plan on doing your in crop, and what do you plan on using for in crop?

Comment

If Soros is funding this destruction, He should have his ars sued off, made to pay all the damages and time lost.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                  So what crops did you put in this year? What kind of conditions did you seed into? Which general area are you in? (ie. southern sask, north central alberta) What do you run for a drill? Do you double or single shoot? What did you use for a preburn? What leaf stage do you plan on doing your in crop, and what do you plan on using for in crop?
                  How are any of your questions pertinent to the discussion on this thread? What difference does it make to you or anyone else what I seed or spray or the make of drill I run? And if why would you believe me anyway if it does not fit with your pre concieved view of me?

If you had read the first line of the last paragraph of the quote you used it should be obvious that I will not be answering your questions anyway.
                  Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jun 2, 2020, 09:13.

Comment

When Righties get painted into a corner here on Agriville, they love to play the "your not a farmer card. All it takes is to not politically agree with them and the real chicken shits love being LIKE BUTTON BUDDIES on each others posts. Makes them feel secure!

It's social media why would I post anything about my farm and personal business on here. Farming is good and continues to provide me with a great standard of living. That's all you'll ever get from me! It's my Business not yours!

Besides the majority of the threads on here are not farm related anyways, isn't this thread about the US election what the F does it matter if your a farmer in this case???

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                      How are any of your questions pertinent to the discussion on this thread? What difference does it make to you or anyone else what I seed or spray or the make of drill I run? And if why would you believe me anyway if it does not fit with your pre concieved view of me?

If you had read the first line of the last paragraph of the quote you used it should be obvious that I will not be answering your questions anyway.
                      You started talking about how you are done seeding. I am curious is all. You gave a small tidbit, and I tried to get you to open up. You don’t talk about your farm. You don’t have to be ashamed. It isn’t healthy to isolate yourself from the group.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                        When Righties get painted into a corner here on Agriville, they love to play the "your not a farmer card. All it takes is to not politically agree with them and the real chicken shits love being LIKE BUTTON BUDDIES on each others posts. Makes them feel secure!

It's social media why would I post anything about my farm and personal business on here. Farming is good and continues to provide me with a great standard of living. That's all you'll ever get from me! It's my Business not yours!

Besides the majority of the threads on here are not farm related anyways, isn't this thread about the US election what the F does it matter if your a farmer in this case???
                        What corner are you speaking of? I have no clue what you are talking about.

As for the like button, it is there for a reason isn’t it? Maybe if you posted something that other people actually liked, you would get a few people to click it as well?

Don’t have to get your panties in a knot about me asking a few commonplace farming questions to a fellow farmer (which wasn’t you by the way). I don’t see why you got so uptight? Or are you in fact the one worried about the corner painting you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                          You started talking about how you are done seeding. I am curious is all. You gave a small tidbit, and I tried to get you to open up. You don’t talk about your farm. You don’t have to be ashamed. It isn’t healthy to isolate yourself from the group.
                          What an insulting load of crap! I did not "start talking" about being done seeding, I was asked about seeding by someone insinuating that I am not a farmer - likely exactly what you are doing by posting a whole number of pointed questions about my farming practices. I expect it was a test of my ag knowledge and had I gave a wrong answer it would prove I am not a farmer.

A machine gun interrogation is not how you go about trying to get someone to "open up" as you claim you were doing. Nor is telling the person you are trying to get to talk about their farm that they don't have to be ashamed, as you did. What gives you the right to publicly post that I am ashamed of my farm? (BTW I am very proud of my farm)

And not healthy to isolate from the "group"???? LMAO!!!! It is likely more unhealthy to be part of this "group". While there are some posters on here that I learn from and who I would likely enjoy meeting and having a real conversation with, that is not the majority on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                            Red/ Blue voters...
                            [ATTACH]6131[/ATTACH]
                            I’d like to see the map of Canada. We need a college too.

Comment

I would call the next American election more like a poll of an audience of a 4 year long Jerry Springer show.

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...