• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bibeau says...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horse View Post
    Some things never change ! Farmers whining they arnt making enough money on free money,trying to hide tax ,taking on more land to farm, all, the while loosing money and crying all the way to the bank,
    Don’t paint us all with the same brush .......................

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
      Some things never change ! Farmers whining they arnt making enough money on free money,trying to hide tax ,taking on more land to farm, all, the while loosing money and crying all the way to the bank,
      Maybe you haven't noticed the billions handed out to the general population...

Students were afforded 9 billion...when in history was there ever a 9 billion dollar ad hoc to farmers....

Million dollar farms that operate on the smallest/slimest of margins and drive the economy....students with maybe 50 thousand in debt are being paid to watch Netflix....

Perspective helps once in a while...

Then look at the 250 billion Trudeau has spent.....farmers haven't seen 1 percent of that money for the one in 8 jobs ag related in this country....

Comment

I feel like I am going to be flamed but I almost can’t blame the government for thinking this way. I mean put yourself in their shoes. We’ve given away a chunk of money for free and farmers are letting it sit in a 2% interest account doing nothing. Assuming they are rational means they aren’t paying more than 2% on any other debt. How much trouble can they really be in?

Comment

Here is the 2 Billion dollar question. How much of the money held in the agrinvest accounts are hheld by retired farmers who still get their rent as a grain ticket so that they can maintain an active farmer status, hence they have net eligible sales and quality for agrinvest.

Comment

Oh oh oh I can answer it.

Young are so fat in debt they will never see daylight.

They use there’s every year if they have enough for the match.

Middle years use it to pay down debt and move it.

Later in life it’s for retirement cash.

Now again let this sink in the feds gave actors more money than the total Ag got times three.

Yea we have no right to say Boboo is one stupid count.

Comment

Did Booboo get her garden in yet ? So glad to hear her experience in Ag LMAO

Comment

Just like expert Ag economists and agronomists ... most have never risked a single Penney ever to grow a crop or raise a cow but tell us we don’t know what we are doing .. lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...