• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain All Around

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GDR View Post
    You sound worse than us but same problem here, daily showers, started back seeding today after last weeks monsoon, going around wet spots I've never seen before. Only 1/3 done so a ways to go. If I here one more person comment that we had a nice rain I'm gonna snap!
    Didn’t really mean it as a “like” but more as “I hear ya” 😉

It’s always a little more comforting to know your not the only one suffering. One neighbour just finished combining the other day. I actually don’t know of anyone done around here. Most are a 1/4 to 3/4 done.

Fun times........

Comment

Wow does this weather suck, wind rain and tornado touched down at Beiseker. Just dont need anymore rain. Forcast looks good, then showers pop up, then this crap. Dont need another summer like last year of no sun and daily rain.

Comment

Such stark differences.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          Such stark differences.
          Yes for sure, wish we could share the weather.

Also find it amusing when you guys talk about land blowing and complain about guys doing tillage. Land doesn't blow like that here and heavy tillage pretty much required on some land. Maybe should just let it all go back to Buffalo pasture as mother nature intended.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
            Yes for sure, wish we could share the weather.

Also find it amusing when you guys talk about land blowing and complain about guys doing tillage. Land doesn't blow like that here and heavy tillage pretty much required on some land. Maybe should just let it all go back to Buffalo pasture as mother nature intended.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	0.png
Views:	4
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	769758

.....and let all the frustration and stress go to waste?

Comment

Had a 1/4 inch and shut me down for a day.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...