• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Going On?

I'm really beginning to wonder about people. It's a long weekend and campers are streaming up the highway. One with a boat behind swings into the yard and wonders if he fish in our pond? "Is it stocked?" He asks. I look where he pointed and said, "That's my field"! "So, it's not stocked", he wonders.

But I'm not too bent and I look at him. He's typical city dude and is wearing the WORST looking and fitting shorts I've ever seen. I ask him, "Are you socially distancing from decent pants these days?" He just got in the truck and drove away.

I see on the list of prohibited firearms that Bill Blair has prohibited AR15.com. News to Bill. Sober up. It's a website for firearms enthusiasts that reviews products, has a forum, usual website stuff. Oh the effects of prolonged exposure to vodka.

Comment

Judging by the description of the shorts, I think you just met farmaholic, Already done seeding in the Garden of Eden and off to the lake for the Summer.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Judging by the description of the shorts, I think you just met farmaholic, Already done seeding in the Garden of Eden and off to the lake for the Summer.
        I knew it was Braveheart, I just didn't want him knowing it was me.

You see, here in the Sahara Slum of the Ghetto, we think any body of water the size of a swimming pool with a foot of water in it probably has fish in it.

Comment

I wondered if it was Farma. It was Ram diesel but had MB plates. I watched him drive down the lane while hawks were diving for frogs.

Comment

Should have let him try fish and see how long it took him to figure it out. Would have been even more fun to watch him try launch the boat!

Comment

The elusive western Canadian Trudeau voter.

They are out there.....literally.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                Should have let him try fish and see how long it took him to figure it out. Would have been even more fun to watch him try launch the boat!
                Damn. That CWB beat all the entrepreneurial spirit out of me. Likely would have been the most money we make this year. Could have charged access.

Comment

Just don't price it per fish

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                    Damn. That CWB beat all the entrepreneurial spirit out of me. Likely would have been the most money we make this year. Could have charged access.
                    Don't laugh, I charge city people to come out and pick my rocks. And they are tickled pink to have the opportunity. My next venture involves refrigerators and Eskimos.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                      I'm really beginning to wonder about people. It's a long weekend and campers are streaming up the highway. One with a boat behind swings into the yard and wonders if he fish in our pond? "Is it stocked?" He asks. I look where he pointed and said, "That's my field"! "So, it's not stocked", he wonders.

But I'm not too bent and I look at him. He's typical city dude and is wearing the WORST looking and fitting shorts I've ever seen. I ask him, "Are you socially distancing from decent pants these days?" He just got in the truck and drove away.
                      Far too hasty, imho.

You coulda told him the sucker run has just started today. Played him for a while.

But those shorts...trigger.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...