• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you seen this? Who is right?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen this? Who is right?

Today was browsing twitter aaaaand here we go
    https://twitter.com/SeCanTodd/status/1253000767473999874 https://twitter.com/SeCanTodd/status/1253000767473999874

Then this:
    http://www.tdfa.kz/manifesto?lang=en http://www.tdfa.kz/manifesto?lang=en

ANd now I have a question- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???
    Last edited by Ares; May 14, 2020, 22:21.

Originally posted by Ares View Post
    Today was browsing twitter aaaaand here we go https://twitter.com/SeCanTodd/status/1253000767473999874

Then this:

http://www.tdfa.kz/manifesto?lang=en

ANd now I have a question- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???
    Proper link ??

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      Proper link ??
      Check it out. My bad. I was so frustrated

Comment

TDFA applies the world's best agricultural practices, materials, technologies and developments to contribute to the fight against hunger worldwide. After deep research, scientists recommended that we use the genetics of Canadian breeders to achieve our goals. Based on data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration for Soil Analysis over the past two decades, we found that two Canadian provinces, Alberta and Saskatchewan, have a high percentage of matches, which increases the chances of a high yield in the northern regions of Kazakhstan.

In the process of achieving our goals, we encountered a number of obstacles in Canada, official letters are attached. Nevertheless, with the support of the UN, FAO and the officials, based on the WTO charter and the TRIPS agreement, we have successfully closed the acquisition of the necessary seed materials.

In the process of achieving our goals, we encountered a number of obstacles in Canada, official letters are attached. Nevertheless, with the support of the UN, FAO and the officials, based on the WTO charter and the TRIPS agreement, we have successfully closed the acquisition of the necessary seed materials.

In conclusion, I would like to ask you to draw your attention to the situation that arose in connection with my intention to purchase elite Canadian seeds for Kazakhstan, in compliance with absolutely all rules, including payments to all breeders and research institutes, while paying special attention to new and high-quality business relations between our countries. Our proposed synergy effectively eliminates the greatest injustice - this is world hunger, from which 800 million starving people suffer, and more than 9 million people die every year. The crisis caused by the pandemic will only accelerate the catastrophic consequences of this situation; therefore, only our joint work with you will be able to solve the problems of hunger around the world.

We also want to thank the UN Representatives, the Secretary-General of the United Nations, António Guterres, the Director-General of FAO, Qu Dongyu, the Ambassador of the Republic of Kazakhstan to Canada, Akylbek Kamaldinov, for their support and consultations.

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
          Check it out. My bad. I was so frustrated
          Will do 👍

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            TDFA applies the world's best agricultural practices, materials, technologies and developments to contribute to the fight against hunger worldwide. After deep research, scientists recommended that we use the genetics of Canadian breeders to achieve our goals. Based on data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration for Soil Analysis over the past two decades, we found that two Canadian provinces, Alberta and Saskatchewan, have a high percentage of matches, which increases the chances of a high yield in the northern regions of Kazakhstan.

In conclusion, I would like to ask you to draw your attention to the situation that arose in connection with my intention to purchase elite Canadian seeds for Kazakhstan, in compliance with absolutely all rules, including payments to all breeders and research institutes, while paying special attention to new and high-quality business relations between our countries. Our proposed synergy effectively eliminates the greatest injustice - this is world hunger, from which 800 million starving people suffer, and more than 9 million people die every year. The crisis caused by the pandemic will only accelerate the catastrophic consequences of this situation; therefore, only our joint work with you will be able to solve the problems of hunger around the world.

We also want to thank the UN Representatives, the Secretary-General of the United Nations, António Guterres, the Director-General of FAO, Qu Dongyu, the Ambassador of the Republic of Kazakhstan to Canada, Akylbek Kamaldinov, for their support and consultations.
            And yet our produce , beef , chicken , milk, grains , oilseeds or whatever are deemed worthless at our sale point ... hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
              Will do 👍
              China reverse engineered out canola hybrids a decade ago. Nothing new there.

The reason these places cant feed themselves or anyplace else has nothing to do with seed or soil or western tech.

I am not so worried about the FSU states anymore. Besides Kazakhstan is even more land locked than we are and sandwiched between Russia and china. We live beside the best country on the world.

Some day we wont even be exporting our food. We will be feeding US and Mexico. US is projected to add another 100M people, 30M for Mexico. Canada will be backstop for them. I cant wait.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...