• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are definitely not dry.

Harrow and kelly are working overtime. But we have a straw problem that needs to be addressed and this year with extra workers its going to happen.

Big rain event next week starting Wednesday for us.

I hope for once we miss one.

Should be at halfway mark or close if it does hit.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
      How boring it would be to have two years the same in a row...........

Holidays aren’t allowed to be thought of until the critters are out on grass here. The neighbour moved theirs out last month already onto fields that were grazed off last fall. Maybe they know something I don’t but I think those cows are going to have a looooong summer. The fields “look” greenish but there’s nothing there yet.

June 20 th or so was when the monsoons started here too ..........
      Woodland it always amazes me how much different your weather is than mine. I live east of a Red Deer and your weather in the Drayton valley is certainly much different. We started seeding May 3. Soil moisture conditions have been good. Low areas are certainly dryer than the past 4-5 years. Frost finally went out about the 11th and that certainly helped dry out the potholes. We are about 60% done. Good luck and I hope you get some seeds in the ground.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...