• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snap Election?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might be to late for the snap election call.
    Provincial By-election in Nova Scotia where they live on pork went 47%+ for new PC candidate with LPC @ third with 22%.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230808-195042_Chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	775461
    Last edited by shtferbrains; Aug 8, 2023, 22:39.

Comment

Funny chucky didn’t bring this news to us this time ?

Comment

The dark times in Canada may be coming to a close, but fixing the damage will be a huge challenge.

I predict PP might win, but he will be stymied at every opportunity just like Ford is. Nothing will be built with the kind of well funded opposition that is out there now.

Name:	cn.jpg
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	775463

Comment

NDP 🤣🤣 hope they also get obliterated with libs , thats what they deserve for keeping canadas worst ever crime minister in power

Comment

Aug 3-7 abacus poll. Look like a number of interest groups and liberal firewalls have been breached.

An 8 yr adventure to consolidate power in the TOM corridor has resulted in a generational setback for the country.

This govt is so over.

Name:	a7.jpg
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	775467

Name:	cmc.jpg
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	775469
            Last edited by jazz; Aug 9, 2023, 14:24.

Comment

How is there 22% support for the Liberal Party of Canada in the grouping SK/MB???

I can see NDP support in MB, but 22% for the Liberals in SK/MB???

I wouldn't think there's 10% in SK, that would mean there would have 35% for the Liberals in MB???

Is any of that possible???

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                How is there 22% support for the Liberal Party of Canada in the grouping SK/MB???

I wouldn't think there's 10% in SK, that would mean there would have 35% for the Liberals in MB???

I saw that in another poll.

How many civil servants in Sk?

Is your wife voting for him?😊

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post

Immigrant / urbanite. Durak.

Comment

Few years ago, my son, 6.3 foot red haired Ukrainian went to nait. He was a oddball in the community. There is your votes.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                      Few years ago, my son, 6.3 foot red haired Ukrainian went to nait. He was a oddball in the community. There is your votes.
                      Redmonton

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                        Never judge your “Standing “ … by the State of your feelings…. You, your family, your purpose and objectives, all are 10x more important… than feelings , which you can change…. Simply by understanding, that you have been created as a special person… a special miracle… that weather, worldly conflicts, pandemics, government policies, are transitory, changing daily.

Believe in our creator! Your Family and Community, dwell on the Good and Positive, the joy of who we are, stand for freedom, good, liberty, compassion for the 90 % of humanity that is truly much less blessed than who we are in this civilization…

The woke bullies, the selfish arrogant mean spirited spitefully driven… have their standing as Evil… resist the proud!

You know the Truth! Don’t let the Evil in this moment… affect your standing… why you fight for what is Good and Wholesome, Your son is watching you… be bold, our reason for our standing in this creation… should not be overcome by stupid evolutionary climate change, pointless religious beliefs, that depress, defeat, destroying our special standing as humans created in the image of God an this totally astoundingly beautiful Universe!

King Jesus Loves You and Yours!

Blessings and Prayers, Hope Harvest goes well! Drop negative thoughts… dwell on our Blessings!

Cheers! God Loves You… and all the Good you stand for!!!

Comment

Something is about to shake out in this country. That little orange sliver in the center of Montreal is Justins home riding.

I expect a snap election call and a real nasty campaign from CBC CTV et al to try and right the ship. He wont make it to 2025.

Name:	nanos2.jpg
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	775493

Name:	nanos.jpg
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	775494

Comment

Name:	lppp.jpg
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	775655

Comment

She's BLUE boys and girls...Heads exploding in Libtardville/ woke MFERS/ Trans every phucking twisted shit/ CBC/CTV, your days are numbered! I don't think any of those should SLEEP next 2 years...take lots and lots of mRNA...maybe never live to see the carnage

Maybe the GOOD guys win, erase years of the DEVIL's legislation.

Name:	A Finger.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	775656

You Turdo and those who think like him!

Comment

Those Red big cities sure make you sick to look at though. What is wrong with people.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...