• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snap Election?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snap Election?

Could happen. And Conservatives sleeping.

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Could happen. And Conservatives sleeping.
    Would be out of A Communist Chinese Gov playbook... if they did this... would backfire my bet is!

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
      Would be out of A Communist Chinese Gov playbook... if they did this... would backfire my bet is!
      That's because you always vote conservative... but the liberals could actually end up with a majority. ...

Conservatives are placing their bet on petee. ...

Trudeau is paying people to sit on their ass. ...

Think ....

One thing is for sure....farmers won't receive help from either liberals or conservatives
      Last edited by bucket; May 12, 2020, 05:20.

Comment

It's going to happen as skippy has bought enough votes to get another win and it will be big. Sask and Alberta will be out in the cold.

Conservatives have no chance against the media and stupid Canadians.

It wont be skippy he is done it will be a crowing glory kind of lib who will run.

Comment

Would you actually want to take over?

Comment

No is my answer I think Stupid Canadians need to see what skippy has done and learned on there own.

Comment

Absolutely there will be an early election when this is over and there will be Liberal majority.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                Would you actually want to take over?
                Liberals are happy to govern the sinking ship. They have the MSM to control the drooling masses.

But the pain is just coming and Trudeau could get swamped. Lots of leaders had high approval during a crisis only to see it plunge after.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  Liberals are happy to govern the sinking ship. They have the MSM to control the drooling masses.

But the pain is just coming and Trudeau could get swamped. Lots of leaders had high approval during a crisis only to see it plunge after.
                  Party on until the hangover occurs....then people will say maybe that wasn't such a good idea...

Electing either Trudeau or Peter Mackay...people will have the same remorse ...second generation politicians just don't impress me ....

And where are some real people that want the reigns of this country??? Not celebrities ....

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

Ya when the tax measures are put in place to pay for the spending spree.

I honestly don't know what the right thing to is, I like buckets comments how all the Capitalists get to sink their snouts in the trough. Or how shareholders are quick to demand dividends but won't float the company when cash is short. How all the people who earn good money can't withstand missing one or two pay periods. That is not aimed at people without assets who earn minimum wage and live paycheck to paycheck, but the two income households living large and on the edge.

Comment

Trudeau is 50 days in isolation. The ONLY leader on the planet doing that. He has suspended parliment basically its just a shtshow on zoom that he usually bails on.

My guess is he is trying to ride this another month until end of sitting for the summer. All the lockdowns are lifted and he can go back on the campaign trail unofficially and call a snap before the real pain starts to sink in.

Canadians are basically on paid vacation right now. They are ripe for pickings. Nobody is saving those govt funds. They are buying tvs at Costco. One lady on the news said she bought motor bikes for her kids with the CERB cash.

Comment

Increased GST, PST, HST
                        Increased income tax
                        Increased carbon(BS) tax
                        Increased fuel tax
                        Increased tax on liquor and cigarettes
                        Increased estate taxes
                        Flat taxes
                        Inheritance taxes
                        Increased Capital gains taxes

Pandemic Financial Emergency Response Debt repayment tax....

Let your imagination run wild because one way or another this spending spree needs to be paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                          Increased GST, PST, HST
                          Increased income tax
                          Increased carbon(BS) tax
                          Increased fuel tax
                          Increased tax on liquor and cigarettes
                          Increased estate taxes
                          Flat taxes
                          Inheritance taxes
                          Increased Capital gains taxes

Pandemic Financial Emergency Response Debt repayment tax....

Let your imagination run wild because one way or another this spending spree needs to be paid for.
                          And it won't be paid by those sitting on their ass right now or in the future...

They have to come after the wealth creators....and right now the only wealth creator in Canada are technically western canadian farmers....and they are not wealthy by any means....but that is who will pay for this shitshow...

We have no farm leadership...every one of the farm leaders talk about the carbon tax in their releases....

They should be looking forward to the ways the government is going to phuck farmers....liberal or conservative it don't matter....liberals continued the ass phucking the conservatives started with farmers..

Comment

I am sure the accountants are getting way busier about now. People actually considering offshoring cash and liquid investments to the US now. Some are looking at just having their corporations exist in canada, but personal incomes derived in the US. I dont know the details, just rumours of a wealth exodus from Canada.

Comment

I can't move my physical farm anywhere. Sell it and buy in the US?
                              As for moving cash into the US, with an CAD/Us FX of 1.4%.... could there be a poorer time than right now?

You could always buy physical gold or over inflated farmland.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...