• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CPC Leadership

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPC Leadership

Well we are going to have to pick from the ones that are running and we should have one goal in mind and that is we have to get rid of Trudeau.
    The two front runners for me are Leslyn Lewis and Erin 0'Tool.
    What i like about Erin is well educated and has military and business experience. Military give you discipline and structure and a good understanding of leadership. What will hold Erin back is this so called white male privilege that the left will use against him and the liberals will use every dirty trick in the book to make him look bad.
    Leslyn is very well educated with a PhD in international law and business experience. Unlike Erin she does not come with that white male privilege. She is opposite as an immigrant and visible minority that i think the liberals would really struggle to campaign against.
    To get the country running again after Trudeau is going to be a huge job and will need strong leadership so I think my first pick will be Dr. Leslyn Lewis.

Too bad there wasn’t a Janitor to choose from for the conservatives. Would have the most experience cleaning up all the shit we’ve put up with the past few years.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...