• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of next week

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of next week

Seems many of restrictions may be lifted next week to varying degrees.

One of the points is the corona virus tracker being downloaded by more people.

If your out and about tracker detects other app users nearby. If someone tests positive it enables all people to be notified that were in vicinity of positivevtested person.

Speeds up testing.

We’re I think day 9 without a case as are two other states here think one is day 10. Think 14 days is the magic number.

Talk I’d pubs reopening social distancing has to still occur and small groups I think will be allowed.

Other stuff you cannot visit a hospital anywere in oz unless you’ve had a flu shot.

Theory is immune system weakened without normal flu shot makes it easier for cv19 to attack the body I think is the plan. Had to have a shot yesterday or can’t visit mom. Free so that’s a bonus usually 28 bucks

Travel bans for non essential travel in and out of Australia to stay till September

Some suggest draconian others say until rest of world is on a par with each other has to be this way.

Borders between some states may open as well may the operative word.

16th of May was initial target might be the 9th . Most aussie happy to go with 16th if it means less risk of reoccurrence.

Schools all gone back this week.

Out PM liked less by China than trump at the moment having a real stoush

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
      Other stuff you cannot visit a hospital anywere in oz unless you’ve had a flu shot.

Theory is immune system weakened without normal flu shot makes it easier for cv19 to attack the body I think is the plan. Had to have a shot yesterday or can’t visit mom. Free so that’s a bonus usually 28 bucks
      mallee, are you serious? Forced vaccination at point of entry to a hospital to see a loved one. I sure hope that's not what aussies are signing on to.

The flu shot has no effect on this strain of covid or the last 2 strains of regular flu. That's why 650k people still die and the vaccine has been around for a decade.

Anyway, it takes almost 2 weeks to a month to build any immunity after a flu shot if that is what the purpose is. Ask some questions, please.

Comment

Yep that’s the way it is people accepting of it. Not even questioned.

Free shot. Everybody has known about it for months May 1 was last day.

Protecting elderly is the reason.

Fast learning through agriville we aussies have a totally different mindset than North Americans not a criticism just a observation.

Sorry jazz know you think little of most of my diatribe but just the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          mallee, are you serious? Forced vaccination at point of entry to a hospital to see a loved one. I sure hope that's not what aussies are signing on to.

The flu shot has no effect on this strain of covid or the last 2 strains of regular flu. That's why 650k people still die and the vaccine has been around for a decade.

Anyway, it takes almost 2 weeks to a month to build any immunity after a flu shot if that is what the purpose is. Ask some questions, please.
          You missed the point it’s to strengthen the body against existing flus. And help prevent cv19 with strong body.

You a anti vaxer jazz?

If the above vaccination regime for hospital visits prevents one preventable death Australia wide of a elderly person it’s worth it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...