• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milk????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milk????

My wife comes home yesterday from local grocery store...asking when I need her to go to the city for anything....thats a rare request....I can tell she is fuming...

8 phucking dollars for 4 liters of milk....I said you can make the gas money on a Costco run if they are still at 4.60 for a 4 liter jug....

Insane...and can't be justified when milk is being dumped....

She is pretty good about supporting the local grocery store but this pretty much stops that...her and a neighbour will take turns driving to the city for a grocery run....milk has never come down in price...

Between fuel and milk and other food there should be an investigation of gouging...

Beef will be going up shortly as well...

Gas is going up ...lowest locally on the co-op sign is 74.9
    Last edited by bucket; Apr 30, 2020, 06:26.

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    My wife comes home yesterday from local grocery store...asking when I need her to go to the city for anything....thats a rare request....I can tell she is fuming...

8 phucking dollars for 4 liters of milk....I said you can make the gas money on a Costco run if they are still at 4.60 for a 4 liter jug....

Insane...and can't be justified when milk is being dumped....

She is pretty good about supporting the local grocery store but this pretty much stops that...her and a neighbour will take turns driving to the city for a grocery run....milk has never come down in price...

Between fuel and milk and other food there should be an investigation of gouging...

Beef will be going up shortly as well...

Gas is going up ...lowest locally on the co-op sign is 74.9
    I've been saying it on here for weeks now, every store is gouging the **** out of people, especially for meat. Paper products are really bad. There are sales on nothing at grocery stores except stuff like BBQ sauce. We haven't changed our grocery shopping habits and our bill has gone up, noticeably, enough that I mentioned to my wife how easy its been to notice how much more our groceries have been.
    THANKS CHINA 🇨🇳

Comment

Bucket - I sure look forward to your posts; Once again you hit the nail on the head. Let’s dump milk and pay dairy farmers... makes more sense to me then let’s get milk products to food banks and supply stores to keep prices reasonable for people to encourage consumption. Stupid is all I can think...

Comment

Originally posted by RTK View Post
        Bucket - I sure look forward to your posts; Once again you hit the nail on the head. Let’s dump milk and pay dairy farmers... makes more sense to me then let’s get milk products to food banks and supply stores to keep prices reasonable for people to encourage consumption. Stupid is all I can think...
        To be fair.....I would have no problem with dairies getting government money to cover costs if they gave the milk away instead of dumping it....

But when they start paying people to dump milk and euthanize animals because of shit government policies that have lead us this way....then I have a big phucking problem with our politicians ...

And while most farmers vote conservative blindly......the effects of government policy didn't start with with the liberals....they assumed farmers enjoyed being ass ****d by the conservatives and continued the process...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...