• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jinyu Truck Tires

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jinyu Truck Tires

Had to replace the tires on an axle on the grain trail and all the tire shop had were these Jinyu JY 601 tires. Anyway, I have a fair number of miles on them now and they are holding up great and don’t hold the gravel. Thinking about doing the other 4 trailer axles, anyone else have long term success with these?

Made in...where? Price per tire?

Comment

Made in China?

Comment

I stand by my contention that COVID won’t change purchase behaviour. People have short memories and like to save a buck.

Name Jinyu Tires
        Founded: 1995
        Country of Origin: China
        Factories (where your tires are made) China and Vietnam
        Associated Brands: Sailun, Rovelo, and, Black Lion
        Rubber Source: Thailand (Thaihua Rayong Rubber)
        Official website: jinyutyres.com

Comment

In Communist China, pay for virus, get tire for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
            I stand by my contention that COVID won’t change purchase behaviour. People have short memories
            Maybe you won't but I'm going to try and buy North American if I can, I have even been looking at canned food to see what I can avoid from China. This family will do the best we can. You won't be able to avoid it all and some things will cost a little more. Trudeau will make sure that there is more china support than ever from Canada though, you watch.

Comment

Try finding canned mushrooms not from China. I have not been able to find any. Let me know if you find any

Comment

As mentioned all they had were these specific tires back in December before the Chinese Virus aka WuFlu aka BatFlu. They are wearing well. Don’t recall price but have to assume cheaper than Michelin’s. Can spend between $6000-12000 changing tires on a super B depending on the tire. But cheap tires can cause headaches and extra money too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
                  Try finding canned mushrooms not from China. I have not been able to find any. Let me know if you find any
                  President choice organic at super store are the only non china i could find at any major grocery stores

Comment

A line of new Meridian augers yesterday all gearboxes are China, all swing away auger gearboxes have been Chinese for ever.

Comment

On the issue of to buy Chinese or not , most farmers are in a position that we are selling ourselves more to China that we are buying Chinese goods personally. One the issue of the Chinese tires themselves, I have not had that brand in particular on our trucks but it is my understanding most of the Chinese tires we see here are related if not by brand name, but by ownership. I admit we use high end steering tires on the trucks but have for 10 years at least been buying Chinese tires for drivers and trailer tires. They have worked good. For us the price difference is just to great to buy high end tires and I don't believe they are worth it, unless you are commercial. Most of the 11x 24.5's we buy are $250 and down. 22.5's less. We do our own tire work for the most part. I know the BKT tractor tires are Indian made so maybe they have truck tires too if one really wants to avoid Chinese stuff, but save money.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...