• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting psyche of different countries

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting psyche of different countries

Guess I get a snap shot of Canadian thoughts on here nanny state, not as bad as flu end the restrictions.

Australia really polar opposite do it for as long as it takes let’s eradicate and do the right thing and we’re a conservative right wing county.

Indonesia all praise to allah and prayer will rid cv19 from the country

Sweden relying on people to have common sense and do the right thing.

Uk realize well we stuffed up.

Italy to little to late sadly

China view of secrecy initially.

Russia who knows

NZ nailed it.

Brazil party on.

USA headless chooks at first maybe still are.

Issue according to a 3xpert tonight countries doing the right thing will have to stay locked down longer by countries doing thecwron* thing.

Guess I’m at loggerheads with most of you re cv19 but life goes on.

Biggest plus for farmers here out meat industry unscathed but sadly over supply of mutton lamb and beef is stacking up overseas can’t be unloaded in many ports yet. Plus it’s coming from low cv19 status country so we’ve got a leg in the door.

No offence meant against my fellow lamb and beef producers on this forum

Ps we’ve got mud not often we see that here

At this point, I would rather watch our US guinea pig neighbors reopen first and see if they go apeshit in a few weeks with overloaded hospitals.

If they don't, then lets go. Economy is so ****ed here anyways, a couple more weeks won't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
      At this point, I would rather watch our US guinea pig neighbors reopen first and see if they go apeshit in a few weeks with overloaded hospitals.

If they don't, then lets go. Economy is so ****ed here anyways, a couple more weeks won't matter.

Our economy taken hit bushfires cv19 drought but nearly all supportive o govt action. Unemployment taken a bump up. 4 weeks is normality target unless second wave occurs

Comment

Going to take a few years to know what the right answer was/is.

A total isolation and containment strategy now might mean a much larger problem later on if you have the only people on the planet with no immunity.

Hot spots in Canada are mostly in big cities with international airports. Proper strategy for the covid 19 probably depends on if you are in the big city with lots of infected people or a rural area far from the international airport with no infections.

Right now I am glad that I don't have to make the call that will either be correct or wrong and cause many more deaths. Real easy to be sitting in my chair.

Going to need an investigation into this when it is all done, so hopefully we have some answers, should another pandemic come along. For instance why is it that seniors homes are getting hit so badly? Surely the initial source of the infections had to have got groceries, gas, went out for supper, etc. Why only are the old peoples homes and workers being infected? Is it because they use too many cleaners there in a normal day and no one has any immunity to anything? Lots of talk that the world is too clean these days.

Comment

I wouldn’t use Agriville as a representation for Canada. I think for the most part people are on board with the restrictions. Those against it are the minority.

Like the golfers 🤨

Comment

Nothing safer than GOLFING! I am always alone looking for the lost ball! Only me and the wife, real safe distant, own clubs, soak the ball washer, cart like shopping carts WTF?

Comment

Comment

mallee, people in Canada were on board for the original task. A model showing a million of us would die and a temporary civic service to stop that from happening.

Now it has morphed into a destoyed economy, discredited health officials with allegiances to the WHO and a PM buying votes and trying to annoit himself dictator al while using his own Gestapo to harass people walking dogs and cracking down on civil liberties.

The people are not on board anymore.

Comment

Most canuckistani are on board with the government because the government is the source of income for most people in canuckistan. Almost the whole country is on the dole now. (benefit substantially from some government program or another) Once the benefits cease, and you have to try to make a living three years hence in the depression, there will be less compliance.

Comment

Our state has hit day 8 no new infections quite a bit of testing per head of population.

Not sure how other states are fairing.

Only snippet this morning international travel ban will stay possibly for 3 months yet or more.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                      Our state has hit day 8 no new infections quite a bit of testing per head of population.

Not sure how other states are fairing.

Only snippet this morning international travel ban will stay possibly for 3 months yet or more.
                      Great for you, a rare spot on earth, yes NO TRAVEL, that is how we got this DEVIL virus into Canada thanks to DR. Tam-pon and the Who who-res!

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                        Great for you, a rare spot on earth, yes NO TRAVEL, that is how we got this DEVIL virus into Canada thanks to DR. Tam-pon and the Who who-res!
                        If it wasn’t for cruise ships we would have naf all. Govt acted swiftly on about day 8. NZthe same about day 3.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...