• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intended Consequences from 🇨🇳 to The World

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intended Consequences from 🇨🇳 to The World

I recommend you watch this video. Do it quickly because those who have the most to lose will yank it down quickly. And then think about not only the intended consequences that is spreading havoc on the Free World, as was planned, but think about the unimaginable unintended consequences that will conjoin its way throughout the world. The unseen has been unleashed upon life, hasn’t it. Pars

https://m.beforeitsnews.com/international/2020/04/ccp-virus-tracking-down-the-origin-of-the-wuhan-coronavirus-2501118.html

Scroll down to, and click on the video:
    Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus (Documentary Explores the Origins of the CCP Virus)

Only Donald Trump has the military support, some ethical research facilities, enough loyal patriots, the confidence of the G20’s, and most importantly, the will, yes, his strong will, (in spite of his paid mockers) to back the research that the entire world will eventually need to combat the world’s known-enemy... the virus. For years, scientists have been telling us that the lowly virus has the potential to be the 🌎’s most lethal killer. Are we there, yet? Pars.

Comment

Unfortunately, too many people in the world admire basic dictatorship to consider the WuFlu a chinese bio terrorism weapon. I am not totally convinced yet but the evidence is constantly mounting. Most admirers of basic dictatorship harbor the fantasy that under dictatorship, they will be the slavors rather than the slavees. For many, this is delusional. President Trump is all that stands between us conservatives and basic dictatorship so he has my support. Is opening up too soon, it may be but we must err on the side on individual sovereignty and personal freedom at a time like this. There will be a price to pay but compared to alternatives, it is worth it.

Comment

“Unfortunately, too many people in the world admire basic dictatorship to consider the WuFlu a chinese bio terrorism weapon...”........... “I am not totally convinced yet but the evidence is constantly mounting””

For those who rely on science, it was the science itself which, interestingly, exposed the scientist herself, in Wuhan. She has illegally,morally and scientifically veered from the protocols that make science a trusted discipline.

I source this website:

https://m.epochtimes.com

for frequently updated info. You’ll have to fill in your email address in order to receive updated info. Good information. Pars

Comment

It’s amazing how quiet a certain group is .. lol

Comment

Whether it was just misery looking for company or an attack, I hope the truth gets told. Freedom is why we are here, it brought our ancestors here to try their hand at something new full and of hope. The chicoms should be dealt with for what they are. Piss poor trading partners. The bs with canola over this last 15-16 months as well as several years back, picking non Ag reasons to restrict trade has shown us how they deal, and it needs to called what it is, underhanded, un trustworthy. Time to pull the pin on them, move on in life. If they want our product make them come to us.

Comment

I agree , our great grandparents left Europe over 100 years ago for that exact reason , yet some here want to welcome it with closed minds and open arms

Comment

Well said. Very well said.

[QUOTE=The chicoms should be dealt with for what they are. Piss poor trading partners. The bs with canola over this last 15-16 months as well as several years back, picking non Ag reasons to restrict trade has shown us how they deal, and it needs to called what it is, underhanded, un trustworthy. Time to pull the pin on them, move on in life.[/QUOTE]

The canola situation was plain rotten. And so is Skippy

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...