• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheres Chuck?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheres Chuck?

His green revolution laid to waste in this documentary.

Hopefully harvesting or at least he said he was a farmer.

Comment

I watched it all. WOW! Michael Moore a 180 on all GREEN SHIT? I always thought he was bonkers. The movie left no green idea alive, killed everything the "cult" believes, all of it is the ILLUSION of saving the planet. As we said repeatedly to the "dumb as posts" an illusion, total lies and BS, but billionaires made billions! I hope "you people" are really embarrassed for falling for all the hype. Wow love the turbine killing and the F'ing solar crap, and I had NO IDEA USA is burning their forests that are to save us from C02!
      1.6 million views, 13870 comments in 3 DAYS! Sorry bastards the jig is UP! Jail time please!

However the final opinion is that we are TOO many for earth? The virus must be to reduce the parasites.
      Last edited by fjlip; Apr 24, 2020, 20:31.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
        Biking to the Farm from the city !
        Electric scooter I d bet? Maybe the diesel generator to charge it was low on fuel half way home?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
          Electric scooter I d bet? Maybe the diesel generator to charge it was low on fuel half way home?
          Was that before or after the solar powered headlights quit working?

Or perhaps the wind turbine mounted on the scooter couldn't keep up.

Comment

What I found interesting in that video is that virtually every inefficient “green” source they found after their”investigations” are the very same things most on here have pointed out for years .

Comment

well, some things are just to simple, but it was just about shysters making money , nothing to do with green

Comment

So a couple weeks ago you wanted to block me and ban me from Agriville and now you are asking where I am? LMAO Try to make up your mind.

BTW I am getting ready for seeding. Spring is here and I don't have as much time to waste on wienerville!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  So a couple weeks ago you wanted to block me and ban me from Agriville and now you are asking where I am? LMAO Try to make up your mind.

BTW I am getting ready for seeding. Spring is here and I don't have as much time to waste on wienerville!
                  Haha, nobody is banning you. I was going to block agstar77 but I didnt because I kind of enjoy your guys perception on things sometimes. It just seems like you left wing guys have no sense of humour and cant tolerate any other opinion but what you believe, but I still get a kick out of you guys. You were right on about the home made hamburger patties a while back!

Comment

When one looks at the scam artists behind the green movement.... guess what it’s the same ones behind the climate catastrophe club ... with the same motivation.... money scam for a few at the top like Gore.
                    the sad part is being sensible about the environment and doing sensible pollution reducing activities has been lost to sensationalized hype for profit of a handful of people.
                    They are doing the same thing they accused the oil industry for years , downplay the risks for profits.
                    End of the day the middle class gets the financial burden to redistribute their wealth to the poor and the “elite” will continue on making even more money with zero financial burden and will have no real effect on climate. Does not take Hundreds of scientific papers to connect the dots there .
                    This has been clear from day one of this whole climate catastrophe cult inception and as Patric Moore pointed out took over the grass roots of the original intent of the green movement.

Ahh well , time to get ready to plant crops that sequester huge amounts of life giving carbon and save the world from starvation I guess .
                    Long days , beautiful wide open spaces and clean air 👍.
                    And a huge shout out to the cattleman who just endured a tough calving season up till now and are facing a drop in cattle prices . Hopefully there is financial help on the way for you guys.

Comment

Maybe we will let you return chastened now that your propaganda has been destroyed.

Just admit your were misguided by the climate cult and I am sure forgiveness and redemption will be forthcoming.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                        What I found interesting in that video is that virtually every inefficient “green” source they found after their”investigations” are the very same things most on here have pointed out for years .
                        I had thought solar panels were made of glass too. I think lots of people do. But made from a rare quartz that is blasted and strip mined and then combined with coal into a coal blast furnace. What a joke.

Comment

Ahh well , time to get ready to plant crops that sequester huge amounts of life giving carbon and save the world from starvation I guess .

Ah looks like you missed the memo. You monocroppers pushing the synthetic N fert for yield actually deplete soil carbon. One of the reasons why you enjoy paying the carbon tax I guess.
                          Ahh well , time for you to learn something about soil function

Comment

Ya I hear ya, getting ready for planting leaves less time for Agriville,,, but I sure hope you're able at some point, to view the Michael Moore movie, he's a good leftist, you know that, but facts are facts, and truth is truth.

Just take a deep breath, then push play. Allow your eyes, your ears and your mind, to be open, to hear a point of view, from the leftist prospective.

Comment

What a trail of money, government grants, destruction and shameless hypocrisy with this cult.
                              Gore, Blood, Kennedy, Van Jones, Obama all profited from the farce.

Elizabeth May is already outraged at Michael Moore for not drinking the kool-aid.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...