• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viterra

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viterra

Man do there prices suck this year! Last year hauled a lot to them. This year do they have any sales at all?

I have a theory that the grain companies are as scared as the rest of us about their financial situation and are increasing basis for risk.

Comment

Have to agree....one day their oat price was $3.15 and Richardson next door was $3.75.

Comment

Ya the “risk factor” showing up
        Good prices only for short periods when someone needs to fill a train . Wheat and canola anyway

Comment

Thats what i was saying
          I would be embarrassed to send price text out ifn i was a viterra buyer !
          RP sure paying good for px in hrsw

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            I have a theory that the grain companies are as scared as the rest of us about their financial situation and are increasing basis for risk.
            Yea know one buyer good
            Told me hes scared shitless to buy hard red

Comment

Im pretty sure it's been mentioned here that the grain cos have access to the amount of tonnes on advance through CCGA, heard today CCGA is working on March submitted apps still. Correct me if wrong, on them having access to advance rates. But maybe they are looking at tons under advance, with a small book of sales and are sitting back, waiting for it to come to them because they have less end user demand compared to richardson's crusher and mills? Idk, but have definitely seen their lack of bid and it's a big difference.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...