• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to invest in oil?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long can summer diesel store on the farm without problems? Conditioner needed to store through the winter and into 2021?

Comment

I got a bunch of 750’s sitting here. Thought I could put em back to oil storage. Problem is it only lasts so long above ground before it becomes “dead” I’m told, no better than asphalt.

Comment

Looks like oil was a good investment, futures are hovering around $40 now.

Comment

Oil now is not a safe niche to invest in. If you invested in it in 2020 in one year, you could be made a 200% profit. I've made mistakes in the past, and I'm sure you've made mistakes as well. But mistakes are necessary for the process of building up wealth. It's easy to look back and wish you'd done things differently or to second-guess yourself because you didn't achieve what you thought was possible. I got inspired by the https://wealthtender.com/net-worth/dave-portnoy-net-worth/ Portnoy Net Worth . This guy is a true genius that knows how to attract and work with money.
          Last edited by MichelleEdmund; Jul 9, 2021, 01:35.

Comment

Originally posted by MichelleEdmund View Post
            Oil now is not a safe niche to invest in. If you invested in it in 2020 in one year, you could be made a 200% profit.
            Total agree . . . realize banks are talking up $100 per barrel oil, but in-reality, who will pay for this?

Peter does have to pay Paul in this debt-riddled economy. $100 oil would tank global economies, if it hasn't already started. Crude oil technically appears to have broken its uptrend this week (IMO).

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...