• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any seeding this week coming up?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe lowhorse 8h, oldtimers knew by the exhaust pipe location, I was told but don't recall.

Comment

I say D7E hi horse by the exhaust pipe

Comment

It is an interesting discussion, but I still think the real of fake thread was more fun than guessing the equipment by the view of the hood.

Comment

I disagree, having the most fun all winter, my vote goes to d7e hh, last time I sat on one was in 1981.

Comment

All that guessed D7E are right. 1965 D7E 47A.

Comment

I was going to guess 7E but you revealed to soon, I have a mid 70's 7F and the intake and exhaust are in a little different place on the hood, and the hood widens out more at the front because the rad is wider. It was one of those that were built in Japan, the starting instruction plate over the steering clutches is all written in Japanese. I was cleaning runs and moving snow the other day, fan blades are still turned to suck, by the time i was done my balls were quite sweaty.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...