• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Princess Auto offering free shipping

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Princess Auto offering free shipping

Just placed an order for some lights for an old tractor I'm doing a quick and dirty restore on. In very small print on the checkout window they said that they are offering free shipping during the WuFlu "for the protection of their staff". Complete BS as far as I'm concerned and it had no impact on my decision to order because it seemed like it was a complete secret until I got through the checkout but I'll take it.

Maybe the information is useful to someone else.

its been going on about 3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      its been going on about 3 weeks
      Yeah it’s top page front and centre on their home page, no big secret

Comment

I have seen “free shipping” before. I will patiently wait for them to deliver to my door. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
          I have seen “free shipping” before. I will patiently wait for them to deliver to my door. Lol
          If it anything like amazon they will take months to find a rural address so hope your not in a rush.

Comment

2 days princess auto to butt **** Sask so far
            Quite a bit of amazon stuff comes here next day at noon
            And dealers take 3 days ?

Comment

Ads should never say “Free Shipping!

They should say “Price Includes Shipping”!

I’ve been around long enough to realize nothing is “Free”.

Comment

Do they use "Powerfist Courier"? Will likely break down on the road.

Comment

Cabela’s is offering free shipping to any post office or house in a small town.

Comment

Wu Flu - Hillarious

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
                      Yeah it’s top page front and centre on their home page, no big secret
                      Sorry to bother you.

For those who question whether its free or prepaid - you're probably right that its prepaid but that makes you an idiot if you drive to the store to pick it up for the same price.

Some of you guys have been locked up with only your wife for company for WAY too long.

Comment

Ordered 9 items , 1 has shown up.
                        Getting long enough , I have
                        Forgot, what I ordered.

Comment

Their online ordering is a mess. Ordered a new torch for my plasma cutter which said they had in stock. Only to find out 10 minutes later not available and money refunded. They’re like crappy tire; overpriced so they can drop it 70% and make you think you’re getting a heck of a deal. That said when you walk through the doors you get that feeling like a 6 year old in toys r us

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                            Their online ordering is a mess. Ordered a new torch for my plasma cutter which said they had in stock. Only to find out 10 minutes later not available and money refunded. They’re like crappy tire; overpriced so they can drop it 70% and make you think you’re getting a heck of a deal. That said when you walk through the doors you get that feeling like a 6 year old in toys r us
                            When I walk though the door I think it must smell like China.

Same as the place that sells the big zombie chopping swords beside the jet on the pole in Saskatoon.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                              When I walk though the door I think it must smell like China.

Same as the place that sells the big zombie chopping swords beside the jet on the pole in Saskatoon.
                              Lol. That place makes princess look like a snapon truck

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...