• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Saskatchewan, Over-managing the CvD-19 virus?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of anecdotal reports of previously healthy people that continue to have nasty symtoms and are still contagious two months out. Once you catch it it does not go away. Let's hope the CCP virus reverts back to its pre bioengineered form.
    Last edited by biglentil; Apr 21, 2020, 06:30.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
      Lots of anecdotal reports of previously healthy people that continue to have nasty symtoms and are still contagious two months out. Once you catch it it does not go away. Let's hope the CCP virus reverts back to its pre bioengineered form.
      So someone else is babbling about bio-engineered viruses. I'm not saying Covid-19 is but to think it isn't happening is living in denial. Hope I'm "conspiracy theory wrong"!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        So someone else is babbling about bio-engineered viruses. I'm not saying Covid-19 is but to think it isn't happening is living in denial. Hope I'm "conspiracy theory wrong"!
        You wanna know what I find disturbing - usually hoping I'm wrong is a subtle form of denial of fact...

Comment

This is a hell a good position to start at. Compared
          To a lot of other places.
          Kinda like saying we over managed a 100 bushel
          Canola crop.
          1 or 2 cases we hopefully can keep in check,
          With thousands , good luck.
          A cautious approach is likely the cheapest in the long
          Run..
          Those states opening up too soon , are in for a big
          Surprise,
          We can open up some , about the only ones that can

Some states like Georgia, have 1000 new cases a day
          And are opening gyms and salons .
          Essential services like that.
          They are nuts

Comment

Yes Sawfly, I think Georgia is going to lead the herd over the cliff.( Hope I am wrong)

Who wants to take one for the herd? Goto Georgia

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
              You wanna know what I find disturbing - usually hoping I'm wrong is a subtle form of denial of fact...
              I can't verify anything relating to Covid-19 being bio-engineered. And purposefully or accidentally being released.

Just thinking in print.

Comment

Was at an "essential' rec dealer, only two in store, pay with tap, stand 2-3 meters apart and talk. Several mechanics working. Same at food store, max 10 inside, tap, carts all sanitized, plexi shields, it's not that hard to open and stay apart. Liquor store only me there same thing. Sanitize hands and DON"T TOUCHA DA FACE. We can do this and people can work. Hate to hear all the STAY HOME stuff on radio/TV. Lots of workers/health/homecare are out there all the time. WTH are only contagious staying home? BS. We are at these numbers with lots going on.
                Like Gormley says "we are not children" we can stay apart and do stuff. Golf for dam sure, camping absolutely, we can stay apart, in the FRESH air for heavens sake!
                Last edited by fjlip; Apr 21, 2020, 08:36.

Comment

Sure common , sense, open parks
                  Camping, outside 10 ft. Apart.
                  Golf , your own cart ,byob etc.
                  Sanitize everything you touch.
                  Has to be a little sanity

Comment

One can "sanitize'' the cart, sunlight/heat kills virus anyway, but OMG they can't sell beer! Probably not allowed, food/beer could be take out, it is now at places?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...