• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Co op refinery reduces production!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget Saskatoon has a primary distribution terminal with refined product arriving by pipeline.
    This increases the chances of competitive pricing.

Comment

yea if they don't smarten up it will be like the gas war days , everybody will be hauling tank loads of gas home

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        yea if they don't smarten up it will be like the gas war days , everybody will be hauling tank loads of gas home
        I saw a guy, years ago during a gas war filling a deep freeze!!!

Comment

It will go allot lower so don't fill all your tanks for the next five years quite yet, there is no airline industry or vehicles driving to use the fuel. I would just buy as you need it maybe next spring might be worth filling everything for a year. Costco is allot cheaper because they are using up all the expensive stuff they bought earlier and they are onto the new price. The coop still has expensive product in their tank and they don't want their local coop members to take the hit. No different than when the local fertilizer supplier filled up his bins with $1000 per ton fertilizer and its goes to $500, what does he do with his product? I think he sells as much as he can for $750 to get himself out of the mess. The coop refinery filled its tanks on crude that was $55 per barrel now its $20, it will take a bit to use up that inventory. I think the CARBON TAX may be worth more than the price of fuel by the end of summer.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
            I saw a guy, years ago during a gas war filling a deep freeze!!!
            I need a pool liner for the old 3 ton grain truck.

Comment

well, it's started. Guy on 650 news said refinery guys and oil companies have had enough of the low prices especially when they should be at their highest point this time of the year.

Comment

Just had the farm tanks and tractors filled up with farm diesel for .45/liter. I don't think it will go up anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
                  Just had the farm tanks and tractors filled up with farm diesel for .45/liter. I don't think it will go up anytime soon.
                  Same price here. I guess procrastinating on setting up the other fuel tank pays off. I should get to that sometime soon ...........

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
                    Where abouts are you? $.62 last Thursday at coop in NE sask

Comment

$.486 northeast Sask coop
                      Last edited by Guest; Apr 29, 2020, 19:51.

Comment

Unifor

Doesn’t matter if coop is giving fuel away with unifor involved I won’t let them in my yard after this display. Getting over 6 figures per employ and that isn’t good enough. Well to bad for the union I won’t support there greed.

Comment

By not supporting the coop you are helping Unifor. Coop threw those useless twits out and they will never get back in there.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                            I need a pool liner for the old 3 ton grain truck.
                            Think out of the box,start filling grain bags.

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
                              Think out of the box,start filling grain bags.
                              The neighbours have issues with water getting in the bags from mouse holes ............... not sure you’d want water in your fuel😉

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...