• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ask this....is the energy sector a large contributor at this time?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ask this....is the energy sector a large contributor at this time?

Sask. helps oil and gas sector

The headline in the western Producer online...

So the Saskatchewan government is willing to help the industry...

And what are they doing for farmers?

Maybe they could pick up the agristability premiums, or ask FCC to lower input loan interest rates or give dryland farmers the same 40 bucks an acre that irrigation farmers are getting????

I am pretty sure farmers are going to help drive the economy of Saskatchewan in this recovery.... but why is farmers equity supposed to be taken for granted....

No business is risking their equity right now ...are they?
    Last edited by bucket; Apr 15, 2020, 08:42.

They better make sure everyone can seed a crop loan or not.
    I can see no way there isn't going to be a huge shortage of food
    world wide, through logistics problems, no production, no processing. Any one
    of those gets disrupted and those end of days movies will come to light real
    quick.
    I don't think many realize the consequences of all this.

Hopefully the intentions to phase back opening up is well thought
    out and directed at what is absolutely essential first.

Comment

It’s the sask party. Pretty sure they are planning to put the screws to farmers alittle more. They wanted pst on all your insurance a few years ago. They crapped the bed on the carbon tax

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
        They better make sure everyone can seed a crop loan or not.
        I can see no way there isn't going to be a huge shortage of food
        world wide, through logistics problems, no production, no processing. Any one
        of those gets disrupted and those end of days movies will come to light real
        quick.
        I don't think many realize the consequences of all this.

Hopefully the intentions to phase back opening up is well thought
        out and directed at what is absolutely essential first.
        No government has ever gave 2 shits about ag in canada unless it's out of quebec, and that's a fact. If only 40% of acres got seeded that would be considered a success because of the times we are in, by our leaders. Their all brain dead. I dont care what colour you vote either.

Comment

The irony of this oil subsidy by the Sask Party is so blaringly ridiculous.
          People that support the Sask Party generally are all in for go it alone, let the market
          dictate what needs to happen in the economy etc etc. So what we have here
          is a government owned by the oil industry telling the rest of us hey boys and girls
          do you want to go back to the wicked ways of the NDP? you people make it on
          your own because that's the way it s supposed to be government bad bad.

And yet massive handouts and giveaways subsidizing an industry where the world
          is saying we don't need or want your product at all. keep it in the ground until its worth
          using, someday the world will come crawling for it and we ll set any price we want. Beyond
          stupid subsidizing it to sell at a loss. But if your going to then why not food each is just as
          sorry I forgot we haven't sent in our membership yet.

Comment

Brad and Moe are Liberals they go after the urban vote . Moe put tax on RM gravel and culverts last budget.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...