• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expectation of anonymity on a public forum.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares what this korneychuk guy calls himself. Pro wrestler's go by aliases too, and some of the rhetoric he spews on here might as well be falling into a microphone being held by "mean" gene okerlund. At the end of the day it's fair to say he's not tolerating anything from anyone if it doesnt fit what he believes and that's his choice. I did agree with the post he had a while back regarding hamburgers though!

Comment

Ab5, I guess the question you should ask yourself is what did you accomplish by letting every poster on Agriville know that you figured out the identity of a certain poster which so happens to have a differing opinion than yours. In other words that's what made you initiate that post. At the end of the day who gives a crap what other posters type, it's a farmer chat line where the majority of the time is spent debating right and left issues. Maybe your taking this whole Agriville experience way to seriously.

You obviously feel a bit of remorse for doing it, as you started a thread looking for support for your action.

To make yourself feel better why don't you reveal to all of us your true identity to even the score, or say your sorry. Na, I'm just shitting you on this one!!

Comment

Here yee here yee all yee peasants I authorize
        Agriville to banish or not banish all annoying or not annoying comments in the name of anonymity or not anonymity!!!
        I love this job I ve given myself. Makes a guy feel so important and stable genious like speaking unmoistly of course.

Any chance of just moving on?

Comment

Just got called narcissistic *** this morning, and all i gotta say is, probably in AV yes. Aren't we all when posting on forums a bit of an alter ego that is always right? We all post stuff that in hindsight we go ugh. Especially when it comes to topics like Covid, or Trudeau or whacktivists.... It is a lot more "risky" posting when people know who you are, but i think outing someone is in very bad taste, sorry AF5.

I should probably stick to programming software for farmers all over the world to access Precision Ag that there is normally no way they could otherwise afford, helping to make their lives easier and for them to learn, a very rewarding form of keystrokes that somehow never really happens much in forums, if ever.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post

Any chance of just moving on?
            Yes,I think there is!

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
              Who cares what this korneychuk guy calls himself. Pro wrestler's go by aliases too, and some of the rhetoric he spews on here might as well be falling into a microphone being held by "mean" gene okerlund. At the end of the day it's fair to say he's not tolerating anything from anyone if it doesnt fit what he believes and that's his choice. I did agree with the post he had a while back regarding hamburgers though!
              Moving on or not, you dated yourself by conjuring the ghost of "Mean Gene Okerland". Met Gene in Wpg after the wrestling I think in 1980. He partied with the wrestlers as well as working with them. Nicest guy you'd ever meet. No need for him to be anonymous.

Comment

I must of missed the “call out”. Did Kyle have a problem with it? I know I’ve been called out by my name at least 5 times on different threads over the years. Who cares? Not even worth worrying if Kyle or anyone on here has a problem with it. If you do take a hike. Zero expectation for anyone to have anonymity on a public forum

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                  Moving on or not, you dated yourself by conjuring the ghost of "Mean Gene Okerland". Met Gene in Wpg after the wrestling I think in 1980. He partied with the wrestlers as well as working with them. Nicest guy you'd ever meet. No need for him to be anonymous.
                  LOL, shit!

Comment

Originally posted by vvalk View Post
                    I must of missed the “call out”. Did Kyle have a problem with it? I know I’ve been called out by my name at least 5 times on different threads over the years. Who cares? Not even worth worrying if Kyle or anyone on here has a problem with it. If you do take a hike. Zero expectation for anyone to have anonymity on a public forum
                    He is going to cut and paste a statement later on.

Comment

The sad part is he is the only on this forum that is getting paid to post

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                        The sad part is he is the only on this forum that is getting paid to post
                        Now tell me, who is the fool? Most of us put a lot of effort, research and time into some posts, all pro bono.

If Agriville doesn't also pay him to stir up the pot, and up the post count, then they are getting the deal of a lifetime if someone else is paying.

Comment

Oh he isn’t the only one!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Ab5, I guess the question you should ask yourself is what did you accomplish by letting every poster on Agriville know that you figured out the identity of a certain poster which so happens to have a differing opinion than yours. In other words that's what made you initiate that post. At the end of the day who gives a crap what other posters type, it's a farmer chat line where the majority of the time is spent debating right and left issues. Maybe your taking this whole Agriville experience way to seriously.

You obviously feel a bit of remorse for doing it, as you started a thread looking for support for your action.

To make yourself feel better why don't you reveal to all of us your true identity to even the score, or say your sorry. Na, I'm just shitting you on this one!!
                            Nothing accomplished, most everyone already knew this, it wasn't exactly a well kept secret. It was another poster who pointed out he was a former CWB director, which he denied, I just offered the proof that he was lying. I expect that yourself as a CWB apologist, already knew his identity.

No remorse, unless the poster takes it personally and leaves Agriville, then I would be sorry, it is always interesting to read another perspective, and he occasionally says something very relevant that I agree with. The loss of diversity of opinions here would be a big loss. If we all agreed on everything, I'd be bored to tears and move on. Looks like a low risk though, he has continued to post evidently unfazed.

But I will ask you directly. If you read back through his posts, and the litany of name calling, insults, and belittling of anyone who disagrees, is that the type of person you want running for public office, let alone succeeding? You miss no opportunities to berate Trump for the same behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                              Oh he isn’t the only one!!!!!
                              Who pays you Big Wheel? I'm guessing it isn't Moe or Wall?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                                Who pays you Big Wheel? I'm guessing it isn't Moe or Wall?
                                All they gotta do is call and I m ready.!! Lmao

They only budgeted for 2 on here but oil has dropped and they couldn’t manage the down turn so they’re down to one. Come on I know you know who it is. Lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...