• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very little agriculture talk in parliament on Saturday....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And what percentage is going to the US?

Comment

get one of your assistants to call RBA and ask them
      almost everything i watched on line was going across the line
      but sadly if i want to buy something at a RBA, i am competing against the strong trump dollar and his farm support programs even right here in butt fu ck Sask
      Last edited by Guest; Apr 12, 2020, 09:51.

Comment

Some farmers will never be satisfied no matter what government is in power.

Their problems are always somebody else's fault.

Some of the biggest complainers are the ones that are very well off!

Enjoy your day.
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 12, 2020, 10:51.

Comment

If you don't think big farms won't fail...we can go back and re-visit the one earth farm and broad acre experiments....although I do think the principles of those company farms left with a shitload of money...mostly from the government...

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

There problems are always somebody else's fault.
            Yes, see your post above for an excellent example:
            it was Harper and Ritz who made cuts the big cuts to Ag Stability and Ag Invest before Trudeau got in
            And back to the proofreading, it should be Their, not there.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

There problems are always somebody else's fault.

Some of the biggest complainers are the ones that are very well off!

Enjoy your day.
              you spelled "their " wrong , you need to use the possessive form in that context , i.e. ; "their problems"
              assistants off today ???

since you were making a big deal out of spell check the other day, i suppose i could call you a hypocrite also

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	be5962821a201d7304cd4f1246a38199.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	769619

Social distancing! Don't forget to stay a safe distance away from your opponents!

Comment

Well, I digress since farma has opened this up with a picture.

Bucket says, "Conservatives could have went (gone) to bat for farmers thoughout this...".

Conservatives, please stay away from any "bat", or anteater.

If you have some time, type pangolin. It will turn you off your bioweapon theory.

Comment

Bottom line in Canada these left wing tree huggers need to go hungry and unemployed for awhile and learn a tough lesson. I got some extended family that likes Trudeau and company and likes to spout off about how food is produced once in awhile! I sit back and listen to their uninformed opinions and when they finally shut up for 30 seconds I tell them well keep voting for Trudeau and drinking the anti Gmo coolaid! When you got no job and the government is broke and has no more free money for you don’t even think about stepping one foot on my property for so much as a kernel of wheat to chew on! You can go crawl in a culvert and starve! Or maybe go see if a hug from one of your liberal friends will ease your hunger pangs!
                    Funny thing after I said that the room went quiet and then all they had to say was “well that was awkward”
                    I said well keep spouting your left wing propaganda and awkward conversation will be the least of your worries!

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post

Agstab was an audit that we willingly provided.
                      Absolutely. Been out of AgStab and StatsCan queries for about 8 years, that includes Ag census. Now for first time this year, accountant asks for inventory end of 2019 because government has no clear record of how much I actually have and questioning whether or not bonafide farmer. Kinda proud of myself for staying under the radar long enough to confuse them.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                        [ATTACH]5909[/ATTACH]

Social distancing! Don't forget to stay a safe distance away from your opponents!
                        Wow a shot like that would drop my I.Q. by 5 or 6 points and I don't have a big number to start with.

Isn't sugar socks Justin a boxer.

Comment

A lot of good sub topics here.

For decades now federal policy wonks look at the natural consolidation in ag and know they can't stop it just ease the pain occasionally. Buy some votes when necessary.
                          Agstab etc was going to get very expensive some day. Inevitable. Yes they dropped the ball with a replacement. Govts can't seem to fix the roof in the sunshine.
                          The wheat thing was monumental in itself. Hallelujah.
                          They definitely however are looking at billions in capital gains as low hanging fruit.
                          Only difference red and blue. Blue occasionally throws us scraps for votes.
                          Reds know they won't get anyway.
                          Like him or not, Rob Saik has an interesting book out about modern ag. Haven't finished it yet. But he has always advocated educating non farmers.
                          Broad acre dryland farmers in Canada likely wouldn't fill a large stadium. Mostly family owned.
                          A lot of people likely are earnest in wanting to listen regarding food production. We as producers owe it to ourselves and them to give them clear info.
                          A lot in ag has changed from my childhood to today. That will continue.
                          Unfortunately so will the self perceived leadership class Laurentian elite if we let them.
                          Keep up the good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                            Well, I digress since farma has opened this up with a picture.

Bucket says, "Conservatives could have went (gone) to bat for farmers thoughout this...".

Conservatives, please stay away from any "bat", or anteater.

If you have some time, type pangolin. It will turn you off your bioweapon theory.
                            I was referencing the slug-fest that was going on.

My bio- weapon theory in a different thread was food for thought. I'm not saying the current situation is a result of said theory or not, it was meant to make people think of the possibilities. No tinfoil required....just N95's, gloves and goggles!

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                              Wow a shot like that would drop my I.Q. by 5 or 6 points and I don't have a big number to start with.

Isn't sugar socks Justin a boxer.
                              Boxing AND THC....hmmmm, might explain alot.
                              Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 12, 2020, 13:16.

Comment

Hate so many feel would DESIMATE his skills if any...maybe he paid Brassard to LOSE?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...