• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Easter All

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both kids with me for Easter.
    Made ham last night and colored eggs.
    Had em for breakfast this am.
    Had discussion about what Easter is and means. Discussed what religion and faith are. Good and Evil and the hope in faith and resurrection. The daily lesson that to try for better today despite a mistake yesterday. Forgiveness.
    Ten minutes a year exposure to these concepts better than none.

Back at er tomorrow.

Comment

Good points/lesson, bunnies and eggs never started Easter... makes someone $$

Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	769620

Comment

Happy Easter all! Ham, scalped potatoes, peas, salad and fresh buns. Took a Sunday drive to check snow level and with a couple good days most will be gone. Starting to get late around here. Gotta warm up sometime.

Comment

Happy Easter to all
          Took the past few days to reflect on the Importance and value of family .
          We have been fortunate that our family is all healthy and still able to still continue on with what we do .
          This slow down in life is a mixed blessing for us, we have reconnected and have adjusted to a slower pace . But in the same time very nervous about what lays ahead . The older kids need jobs to help get back to UofS , and I am concerned about where markets will be come fall.
          But after seeing the outreaching effects of this virus like my dear friends unable to see their son due to covid restrictions in hospital as he passed away, we realize this is effecting some far more deeply .
          Take care , stay safe and value your family ...... you never know what cards you may be dealt in the future .

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            Good points/lesson, bunnies and eggs never started Easter... makes someone $$
            I choose to separate my spirituality from religion.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...